Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

Sun Marathi started offical Instagram account, Sun TV official account following Sun Marathi page. Hope the launching soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
wbbyDkT.jpg

f8kktmO.jpg
Sun TV Instagram page :-
ZU4h4qN.jpg

Kannada GEC Udaya TV Instagram page:-
2g9YOuM.jpg

Malayalam GEC Surya TV Instagram page:-
w2ugnjj.jpg

Sun Marathi page:-
KrZfJ7R.jpg

I didn't added other Sun TV Network's pages as Telugu GEC Gemini TV didn't following it till now also other than GEC's Sun TV Network's other 18+ channels and production Company Sun pictures didn't following Sun Marathi also Sun Bangla also not following it, if any body found other channels following Sun Marathi can post the pics.

Last edited:
Sun Marathi started offical Instagram account, Sun TV official account following Sun Marathi page. Hope the launching soon πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽŠπŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‰
f8kktmO.jpg

ZU4h4qN.jpg
Yes bro this is official Sun Marathi page I have seen because Sun TV, Udaya TV, gemini TV also following them.

Zee Marathi replaced with 5 original serials which neither helped them increase viewership nor their serials TRP(only 1 serial MTR have audience support because of that small girl). It was flop plan made by them instead they could have came with successful Remakes from Zee but they didn't.
Now Sun Marathi also gonna launch after 2 months zee will go more down they are giving others chance to grow and own are sleeping πŸ˜‚ not to talk anything about colors marathi it's kumbhkaran and more lazy then Zee.

Last edited:
TVR - Television viewers ratings
TRP - Television ratings points

Basically both are same but earlier we used to call TRPs but after BARC entry we call it TVR

Since TRP term is very popular so still ppl calls it TRP only ..... There is not any difference betn both
TRP and TVR I guess are different... BARC calculates trp now in the form of AMA'OOO which is averege minute audience instead of trp... TVR is different i think.. coz there was a time when official TVR was released by star pravah.. where in mulgi zali ho was actually leading in TRP with 6358 trp and in TVR (screenshot attached below) sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Asta was leading... But TRP it was not mentioned coz Smnka was at 9.30pm n 6.00pm as well.. so TRP used to get halved.. but TVR considers only the main telecast and not the repeat telecast...
Same with aai kuthe kaay karte.. top 5 madhye naav nhavtach kadhi cox of telecast at 7.30pm and 11pm.. so trp ardhi vhaychi.. but star mentioned TVR of 5+.. and 5+ jar trp asti tar BARC top 5 madhye aali asti.. but nahi yaychi.. ekda 5th la aleli i dnt remember which week but tevha 3768 asa kahi tari hota...
So i actually feel TRP & TVR are different entities.. idk how exactly but.. I tried searching BARC glossary on website too.. Quora too.. je kahi kalla te i feel Different aahe

Plus asa ekda vachnat alela ki TRP is from 6 to 11.30pm but TVR is from 7 to 10.30pm (idk I might be wrong)

TVT idk exactly how it works..but tevha top 5 of BARC didn't match with TVT posted by star pravah.. screenshots attached below.. and tyamule mala vattay kahi tari Difference aahe TRP and TVR madhye.. and star always posts TVR...

Also Ganeshotsav story posted by star pravah mentions U+R 2+...
Also Star PRAVAH awards had TVR 7.1... TRP 7.7 (official BARC website wala)..
Ithe aata for Ganeshotsav TVR 7.3 asa aahe.. and as per insta pages 5.8 trp...

BARC official kahi display hotach nahi aahe so kalat pan nahi aahe exactly how to confirm....
But I personally feel trp and tvr are different
xqFt1jH.jpg
TXtZ1MK.jpg
6yYNgh6.jpg
4KucP58.jpg
2huqQIr.jpg
qtq7q1Q.jpg

Last edited:
Zee Marathi replaced with 5 original serials which neither helped them increase viewership nor their serials TRP(only 1 serial MTR have audience support because of that small girl). It was flop plan made by them instead they could have came with successful Remakes from Zee but they didn't.
Now Sun Marathi also gonna launch after 2 months zee will go more down they are giving others chance to grow and own are sleeping πŸ˜‚ not to talk anything about colors marathi it's kumbhkaran and more lazy then Zee.
Actually brother.. sun got slot on dd free dish too.. so it well get more trp than sony.. but provided they get good original content and not dubbed

TRP and TVR I guess are different... BARC calculates trp now in the form of AMA'OOO which is averege minute audience instead of trp... TVR is different i think.. coz there was a time when official TVR was released by star pravah.. where in mulgi zali ho was actually leading in TRP with 6358 trp and in TVR (screenshot attached below) sukh Mhanje Nakki Kay Asta was leading... But TRP it was not mentioned coz Smnka was at 9.30pm n 6.00pm as well.. so TRP used to get halved.. but TVR considers only the main telecast and not the repeat telecast...
Same with aai kuthe kaay karte.. top 5 madhye naav nhavtach kadhi cox of telecast at 7.30pm and 11pm.. so trp ardhi vhaychi.. but star mentioned TVR of 5+.. and 5+ jar trp asti tar BARC top 5 madhye aali asti.. but nahi yaychi.. ekda 5th la aleli i dnt remember which week but tevha 3768 asa kahi tari hota...
So i actually feel TRP & TVR are different entities.. idk how exactly but.. I tried searching BARC glossary on website too.. Quora too.. je kahi kalla te i feel Different aahe

Plus asa ekda vachnat alela ki TRP is from 6 to 11.30pm but TVR is from 7 to 10.30pm (idk I might be wrong)

TVT idk exactly how it works..but tevha top 5 of BARC didn't match with TVT posted by star pravah.. screenshots attached below.. and tyamule mala vattay kahi tari Difference aahe TRP and TVR madhye.. and star always posts TVR...

Also Ganeshotsav story posted by star pravah mentions U+R 2+...
Also Star PRAVAH awards had TVR 7.1... TRP 7.7 (official BARC website wala)..
Ithe aata for Ganeshotsav TVR 7.3 asa aahe.. and as per insta pages 5.8 trp...

BARC official kahi display hotach nahi aahe so kalat pan nahi aahe exactly how to confirm....
But I personally feel trp and tvr are different
xqFt1jH.jpg
TXtZ1MK.jpg
6yYNgh6.jpg
4KucP58.jpg
2huqQIr.jpg
qtq7q1Q.jpg

Bro you got it totally wrong .... Both are same terms

This BARC chart numbers are nothing but impressions/Weekly AMAs.... We cant call them TRP

From this impressions/Weekly AMAs they get TRP/TVRs

Their is proper process to get TVR/TRPs from weekly AMAs

If we divide this weekly impression/AMAs by certain decided factor we get exact trps

Like in hindi Tv industry when divide those impressions by 2472 we get approximate trps

In same way every regional industry have such predecided dividing factor which depends upon state area, population, economic size etc.

In marathi industry also we have certain predecided dividing factor which somewhere lies between 1030-1060 ....but to get exact factor i need large amount of AMAs & their trps so i can calculate more accurate marathi TRPs dividing factor

Btw actually AKKK never used to come in top 5 bcz BARC india considers 6-11:30pm as prime slot so if one show telecast at 2 time in this period then BARC takes avg of both telecast

For Ex AKKK gets 6500 AMAs at 7:30pm & they makes 1000 AMAs at 11pm then BARC takes avg of both
6500+1000 = 7500
7500/2= 3750
So thats why they dont make it into BARC top 5

But according to only original telecast they are already into top as it gets 6500 AMAs

In First post SMNKA & PSM got 6.5 & 6.0 TVR/TRP but in BARC chart their AMAs are very less?? Do u knw why??

Bcz in that particular week SPR aired their mahaepisodes so BARC took avg of Mahaepisodes & regular epi nd automatically their AMAs reduced to great extent

But SPR shared their TVR/TRP of mon-sat epi without adding mahaepi TRPs

Bro you got it totally wrong .... Both are same terms

This BARC chart numbers are nothing but impressions/Weekly AMAs.... We cant call them TRP

From this impressions/Weekly AMAs they get TRP/TVRs

Their is proper process to get TVR/TRPs from weekly AMAs

If we divide this weekly impression/AMAs by certain decided factor we get exact trps

Like in hindi Tv industry when divide those impressions by 2472 we get approximate trps

In same way every regional industry have such predecided dividing factor which depends upon state area, population, economic size etc.

In marathi industry also we have certain predecided dividing factor which somewhere lies between 1030-1060 ....but to get exact factor i need large amount of AMAs & their trps so i can calculate more accurate marathi TRPs dividing factor

Btw actually AKKK never used to come in top 5 bcz BARC india considers 6-11:30pm as prime slot so if one show telecast at 2 time in this period then BARC takes avg of both telecast

For Ex AKKK gets 6500 AMAs at 7:30pm & they makes 1000 AMAs at 11pm then BARC takes avg of both
6500+1000 = 7500
7500/2= 3750
So thats why they dont make it into BARC top 5

But according to only original telecast they are already into top as it gets 6500 AMAs

In First post SMNKA & PSM got 6.5 & 6.0 TVR/TRP but in BARC chart their AMAs are very less?? Do u knw why??

Bcz in that particular week SPR aired their mahaepisodes so BARC took avg of Mahaepisodes & regular epi nd automatically their AMAs reduced to great extent

But SPR shared their TVR/TRP of mon-sat epi without adding mahaepi TRPs
Okay that AVERAGE which BARC took I understood actually...
That's why they never made it into top5

So Impressions/ AMAs cannot be said as TRP. They are TVT.
And like in hindi they are divided by 2500 by get TRPs like 3.6 2.8 etc... Cools

But MAHAEPISODE trp has been posted separately by BARC... Alongside the serial trp... See the pics below....

Also Google varun he bhetla regards trp/tvr...
xML4Xjz.jpg
d9Ce7ud.jpg
qWXhA4s.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock