Discussion Marathi Serials and Reality Show Updates

May be they are shutting it off 😂
They are showing Garudzhep add thou
It will be strategy like Zee. I think Zee will planning to launch something on Zee Marathi in same date. Zee had done it many time previously. Inspite of having Zee Talkies, Zee had premiere movies on Zee Marathi instead of Zee Talkies. I think Star doing same thing.

Few points to note SPPP 2023

1. Considering the number of shows they have right now, it's high time that they start public voting. If they want everyone to have some awards, introduce jury categories for some awards. This is primarily as they made SMNKA best serial like probably that's the worst series on entire marathi tv.

2. I appreciate their choice of only marathi songs. First time it was refreshing but now songs are getting repeated, every year somebody else dance on Same songs.

3. Don't know why but felt bit of negligence towards AKKK team. Not much performance from AKKK or I think only one or two awards were given to them and worst thing was best mother should've been given to arundhati only.

4. Now it's High time that they end serials they started 3 years back and start new shows with fresh faces. Lot of shows being dragged unnecessarily without good story and award shows seem like flooded with same faces each year.

I haven't watched whole 3 hr program only watched it in fffwd on hotstar. Please correct if any of my points were wrong.

Few points to note SPPP 2023

1. Considering the number of shows they have right now, it's high time that they start public voting. If they want everyone to have some awards, introduce jury categories for some awards. This is primarily as they made SMNKA best serial like probably that's the worst series on entire marathi tv.

2. I appreciate their choice of only marathi songs. First time it was refreshing but now songs are getting repeated, every year somebody else dance on Same songs.

3. Don't know why but felt bit of negligence towards AKKK team. Not much performance from AKKK or I think only one or two awards were given to them and worst thing was best mother should've been given to arundhati only.

4. Now it's High time that they end serials they started 3 years back and start new shows with fresh faces. Lot of shows being dragged unnecessarily without good story and award shows seem like flooded with same faces each year.

I haven't watched whole 3 hr program only watched it in fffwd on hotstar. Please correct if any of my points were wrong.
You are right. Now Star Pravah needs major revamp with new serials atleast they end serials which was launched in 2019-20. All serials are now boring. If they not taken seriously then the channel will facing same fate like they face before. Now a days Colors Marathi trying new concepts and adaption of Kannada hits on the platforms. Sony Marathi is currently only channel which are changing entire shows lineups every year but unfortunately they not having much success. But Some shows of sony marathi having good concepts like Tumchi Mulgi Kay Karte, Post Office Ughade Aahe, Pratishodh, Bayo, etc. Which are different from typical Sasu Soon drama and extra marital affairs.

Which are different from typical Sasu Soon drama and extra marital affairs.
Soon in Marathi = bahu in Hindi? In Bengali we have the same word ‘bou’ for both the patni (wife) and the bahu (daughter-in-law).

Zee can't stop doing blunders 😂🌚

Ad of Tu Chal Pudha being streamed with wrong timings
When the show telecasts at 7.30pm
Being shown as 1 and 7 pm 🤦‍♂️
XEWlf3b.jpg

Why sony marathi not launch marathi movies channel so many good marathi movies collection sony marathi

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock