• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums - an online community for the television and tech enthusiasts!

Please Log in or Register yourself to ask a question, participate in a discussion.

Maruti Suzuki to stop selling diesel cars from April next year (1 Viewer)

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Maruti Suzuki, the country’s largest vehicle manufacturer, today announced that it will stop manufacturing diesel vehicles from April 1, 2020 when the new BS 6 emission norms will be introduced. The high cost of upgrading existing diesel engines to the BS 6 norms propelled the company to take such a decision.

The company will try to focus on compressed natural gas (CNG) and hybrid technology driven vehicles to compensate the vacuum created by the phasing-out of diesel vehicles.

Maruti to phase out all diesel cars from April next year

ramesh sky

Dream Shine
Reaction score
It's correct decision, they took. Bcz my opinion there is not a huge difference between the petrol and diesel. So I like it.

Sumanth

Dream Shine
Reaction score
A step in the right direction to stop making diesel cars. And even better decision to focus on CNG and hybrid technology

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock