Marvel Studios Shang - Chi 2 | Coming Soon

Vivek420

Contributor
Reaction score
Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings filmmaker Destin Daniel Cretton has entered into an exclusive multi-year overall deal with Disney companies Marvel Studios and Hulu’s Onyx Collective. The filmmaker is already in development with Marvel Studios on a new MCU series for Disney+.

At the same time, Disney has made it official that Cretton is returning to write and direct the sequel to Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings.

1st part itself a waste of time, Due to unrealistic plot in marvel standards itself. Marvel should now for better future keep it as separate universe

Mod Note: Remark targeted against specific community removed by team.

Last edited by a moderator:
why being racist?

I'm not being racist bro. Really tell me you like seeing flying dragons that looks like a snake having *magical but earthly powers hidden from plain sight inside a forest* knows hero & hero's sister only and winks at her then hero jumps from sky without zero tech do some kung-flu style hand gestures that kills a beast which came out of nowhere in a 'MARVEL' movie ??

pls it's not godzilla universe or DC one. MARVEL was like really good in saying stories with really well knit background work that's their plus. By adding this sh#t to their storyline is difficult to digest after all a decade good work done by them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock