Massive Shocking Changes in Videocon D2h Packages

• Thread starter Endgame
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 169
  • Views: Views 36,046
i called customer care. he said no news about it. and if any change in package they will give information by mail or msg

chaudhary sameer said:
i think u r new on d2h

d2h doing this since many years in 2011 i had also create this type of thread but they always extend the date.............they never removed a single channel.....and tell me r u sure d2h do this i mean they will not provide basic channels in 273 pack if they do it then d2h will destroy

I used d2h 3 year i know this very well :k but my question is why they doing by reserving time for this and make those change what is the use of this by indicating date :huh .. And for ur info one of my neighbour using d2h his d2h due date is over in may 20th 2016 he told to me I(he) dont want to recharge it regar again regarding this issue ..

plsss sai jai see this pic and i think ur doubt is clear then its a screenshot of super gold pack and its clear that they removed some kids channel from this pack in 2014 but till now they did not removed

i am sure d2h never do this but some d2h haters and tata sky fans spreading rumours that channels removed. plss yaar go and stay with tata sky silently

Sai Jai said:
I used d2h 3 year i know this very well :k but my question is why they doing by reserving time for this and make those change what is the use of this by indicating date :huh .. And for ur info one of my neighbour using d2h his d2h due date is over in may 20th 2016 he told to me I(he) dont want to recharge it regar again regarding this issue ..

Brother,

I think it's some procedure related to agreement renewal.

1.If due to any problem during contract renewal, say one channel removed from platform this will act as a notice to customers.

2.d2h will get an upper hand in negotiation during contract renewal.

(These are my thoughts only, no source)

This was the answer when i ask to d2h about channel remove from 30th june.
ec3720f3a93286b0a14d398a506f5558.jpg

Jerome.J said:
Brother,

I think it's some procedure related to agreement renewal.

1.If due to any problem during contract renewal, say one channel removed from platform this will act as a notice to customers.

2.d2h will get an upper hand in negotiation during contract renewal.

(These are my thoughts only, no source)

:k bro lets see :) ..

Its the same old story...yes previously they have many times mentioned on their site about discontinuity of few channels in few packs.. But they have never done that...and d2h simply wont give up, just wait n watch...they will come back surely, they will add the hd channels, remember 1-2 year back TS was in worst position.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock