MasterChef India | Season 6 |7th Dec @9.30 PM | Star Plus

• Thread starter amty
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 2,541
the show will once again make a comeback with season 6 on Star Plus. And as per the buzz, the show will apparently build its association with a popular brand which will only take the show a notch higher higher even in terms of its content.

Star Plus to announce Masterchef India 6?
Will it come before or after The Voice? As in the time slot? Or will it replace The Voice altogether?
That is what I am thinking. MasterChef will launch around June-July. I am waiting for it. :tup:

Will it come before or after The Voice? As in the time slot? Or will it replace The Voice altogether?
That is what I am thinking. MasterChef will launch around June-July. I am waiting for it. :tup:

bro i think it will replace the voice as before the voice divya drishti has lunched and i dont see that show winding up anytime soon

Mon-Fri | 6:30 pm i guess 6:30-7:30pm

The most loved culinary show will soon return with yet another interesting and entertaining season. We mentioned that the show it set to hit the TV screens from 30th November at 9.30 PM.
the popular chefs who will be judging the 6th season are Vikas Khanna, Ranveer Brar, and Vineet Bhatia.
There are reports that Bollywood actress and fitness enthusiast Shilpa Shetty has been finalized as the face of MasterChef India Season 6.

Chefs Vikas Khanna, Ranveer Brar, and Vineet Bhatia turn judges for MasterChef Season 6

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock