MasterChef India | Sony TV

Very emotional moment when Baa left MasterChef. Her motivational thoughts will be remembered.

Winner of MasterChef
Nayanjyoti Saikia
Gets the Trophy and cash prize of ₹25 lakhs

vu6k7j6.jpg

Runner up
Santa and Suvarna, both get cash prize of ₹5 lakhs

jURZfDq.jpg

Next season of Masterchef is confirmed by Ranveer Brar in the finale. Auditions to start soon.

A very deserving win by NayanJyoti. Both Nayan and Shanta has showcased the north eastern cuisine very well

Here is the MasterChef India Season 9 which is going to be SonyLIV Exclusive. Seems Sony will pass more such shows exclusively to it's OTT space. Next could be Shark Tank India future season if upcoming season will not work on TV.

Last edited:
Here is the MasterChef India Season 9 which is going to be SonyLIV Exclusive. Seems Sony will pass more such shows exclusively to it's OTT space. Next could be Shark Tank India future season if upcoming season will not work on TV.
Or else where will they accomodate their retained property i.e. Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa

Shark tank India season 3 will also start on Sony LIV I think.. and not tv

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock