May Be This's Why Videocon Is Cheap!

Vadirocks

Industry Insider
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Yesterday I Spoke To One Of The Local Dealer For Tata Sky, Sun Direct, Videocon D2H, He's Well Know Person To My Elder Brother,

I Just Asked Him, Why You People Mostly Recommending SD & D2H Than TS, While TS Having Good Service,

He Replied "We Have Good Amount Of Incentive For Videocon D2H, And As Sun Direct Provides More Regional Channels We Recommending That To Them!

And Also He Said That Videocon Group Is Currently Running By The Binami Of P.Chidamabaram And Indirectly They Are Getting Many Benefits From Govt, Even Getting Benefit From Importing Materials Too!

All Electronic Items (TV, Refrigerator Etc,,,,) Of Videocon Is Cheap And Also We Gets Good Amount Of Incentive - He Said

it shows d2h trying to acquire more customer at zero profit basis by providing more incentive.

then recovering same via more cost of pakage.

via more cost of package :no:no
via more carriage fee channels :lol:lol

I'm Bit Confusing Here, But In This Case They Would Have Got More Tp's But It's Not Yet Done!

Vadirocks said:
I'm Bit Confusing Here, But In This Case They Would Have Got More Tp's But It's Not Yet Done!

May be in near future they will get more TP's

since when we began believing dealers? In my city most of the dealers support Tata sky and dishtv. Does that mean TS and dish is giving more incentive in Goa, and less elsewhere? Strange logic!

Videocon is run by Mr Dhoot and for your info, it is the Indian MNC in the real sense of the word. Dont forget that they acquired Akai,Sansui and thomson.

No Politician Won't Own Any Firm, It's All In Binami's Name,

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock