Promo : https://youtu.be/Sfzj4oWWwk8

Kindly! Don't merge this tread.
How's Snapshot??

Nice Snaps bro... :)
-------------------------------------------------------
Hope This Thread will not be merged as per his Request :tup

But why did u created a new thread while other is already running on this topic
Link Removed
If u wanted to share the snaps u should posted in above mentioned link.
Mod plz merge or close this thread otherwise all members will start doing like this and will request not to close/merge the thread

Shubhrock said:
But why did u created a new thread while other is already running on this topic
Link Removed
If u wanted to share the snaps u should posted in above mentioned link.
Mod plz merge or close this thread otherwise all members will start doing like this and will request not to close/merge the thread

Sorry to say but MOD I'm not interested in merging this tread kindly merge others with this actually I want to update each and every feed about this show.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Sorry to say but MOD I'm not interested in merging this tread kindly merge others with this actually I want to update each and every feed about this show.
Even if other threads are merged with your thread or your thread is merged with other threads, there is no difference. And MODs or SMODs are not here to merge threads like this always. It is when someone didn't notice the existing threads running in the same topic. So hereafter check for any previous threads on the same topic and continue there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock