maybe airtel digital tv launch CAM on this onam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dth Thrissur

Reaction score
I think airtel digital tv is going to launch CAM in this onam.
sources said it's available with samansung LED tv.
I am sorry to say, i don't have more info regarding the same.
In the purchase order page for distributors company added 2 sub type "CAM" and "swap CAM" today.

Dth Thrissur said:
In the purchase order page for distributors company added 2 sub type "CAM" and "swap CAM" today.

What is CAM bro...?

Dth Thrissur said:

what is meant by cam bro

lashok13 said:
What is CAM bro...?

SamsungCAM.jpg

A conditional access module (CAM) is an electronic device, usually incorporating a slot for a smart card, which equips an Integrated Digital Television or set-top box with the appropriate hardware facility to view conditional access content that has been encrypted using a conditional access system. They are normally used with direct-broadcast satellite (DBS) services, although digital terrestrial pay TV suppliers also use CAMs. PC Card form factor is used as the Common Interface form of Conditional Access Modules for DVB broadcasts.

Can we see other encrypted channels ( on other sats.) using this ADTV cam ? :huh

It is possible if the system encryption is same with a valid subscription card.

Even 99.9 Indians they don't know - what is the encryption of their DTH is using. DDF has to start some induction training on the basics of satellite | Encryption | CAM | CI | Firmware | Hack firmware | modify Firmware | .bin etc for our valuable members.

Here Everything breaking news - channel addition - EPG change - EPG name change - Logo change - Logo Location change - Logo small - Logo big -etc... ;;)

What happened to Dish TV CAM card? I remember there was a similar CAM card provided by Dish TV with the name Freedom plan. Now I cant find it on Dish TV website. Even the old links are redirecting to Dish TV homepage. Has Dish TV discontinued it?

http://www.dishtv.in/dish-freedom.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock