MB 27 | Mahesh Babu, Vamsi Paidipally

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rajkumar

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Maharishi team reunite for Mahesh Babu 27th on board.

ELAUGVbU8AArg-Y

According to a source in Mahesh Babu team, the director is still working on the script and it may not be ready for a few months. “Mahesh Babu wants the bound script of the film, but Vamsi is still writing it. When Mahesh Babu and Vamsi discussed a point in the story, Mahesh said he didn’t like it. He asked Vamsi to come up with a new version,” said the source, adding, “hence, the project may not take place now.”

Mahesh Babu’s film with Vamsi shelved?

The same happened with SSMB26, which was supposed to be directed by Sukumar, out of nowhere Sarileru Neekevvaru came out. We have to see what will happen with Vamsi Paidipalli's script.

Source

In Sarileru's success meet Vamsi confidently said his movie is gonna be next. I recall in one of the interviews for Jaanu, Dil Raju said its not finalised yet.

Last edited:
The same happened with SSMB26, which was supposed to be directed by Sukumar, out of nowhere Sarileru Neekevvaru came out. We have to see what will happen with Vamsi Paidipalli's script.

Source

In Sarileru's success meet Vamsi confidently said his movie is gonna be next. I recall in one of the interviews for Jaanu, Dil Raju said its not finalised yet.
No bro SSMB27 is confirmed with vamshi paidipalli music by s.thaman under svc and mahesh in two different characters

It's not confirmed yet! Dil Raju also once mentioned the same during Jaanu Promotions. And Team Mahesh Babu also responded its not locked yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock