MECOOL K2 PRO ANDROID BOX

saumya

Reaction score
Hii
My mecool k2 pro Android box ki HDMI /USB port not working suddenly,bt cvbs port working bt audio not coming.
Any member in this forum which having k2 pro Android box suggest me whether is software issue/hardware pls help me.
If any firmware in this box pls send to me thank..

yes, i have a K2 pro box. but I haven't tried the CVBS port, i used only hdmi connection only so far.

regarding the firmware , i would suggest you to use the MalaySK firmware available in XDA developers forum or if you are tech savvy guy, you should try the linuX based firmware like LibreELEC, OpenELEC, CoreELEC, which all will give you better options than the factory firmware.

yes, i have a K2 pro box. but I haven't tried the CVBS port, i used only hdmi connection only so far.

regarding the firmware , i would suggest you to use the MalaySK firmware available in XDA developers forum or if you are tech savvy guy, you should try the linuX based firmware like LibreELEC, OpenELEC, CoreELEC, which all will give you better options than the factory firmware.
Thanx

Kindly send me firmware
My email id

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock