Meet | Zee TV

Exactly same story with north indian culture and traditional
Story got good trp in opening in kannada
Karnataka's NO 1 SERIAL
NOW going day by day boring 🤣🤣

This promo seems very boring not impressive like Tamil Satya serial promo. BTW This serial is remake of bokul katha.
I expect This type of serial on Zee Marathi because at least the story is new and good then current boring villain & psycho serials of Zee Marathi.

Off-topic : From some sources I came to know except 2/3 Hit serials Zee Marathi is going to revamp with new serials so hope this show is in pipeline and I hope Zee Marathi will bring remake serials at least now after the success of Star Pravah remake serials.

Last edited:
Zee TV is set to dazzle the festival of Diwali by having a grand celebration in one of its popular shows Meet.

The channel and makers are gearing up to have Diwali celebrations which will be filled with festivities, dance performances and off course high-end drama.

People who will be seen performing in Diwali special episode are TV couple Gurmeet Choudhary and his wife Debina Bonnerjee; Rithvik Dhanjani along with Kunkum Bhagya leads Shabbir Ahluwalia, Sriti Jha; Avinesh Rekhi and Anjali Tatari who are paired opposite in an upcoming show Tere Bina Jiya Jaye Na; Apna Time Bhi Aayega actress Megha Ray and Guddan Tumse Na Ho Payega leads Kanika Mann and Nishant Malkani.

Meet shifts to 6.00pm time slot from 7th February onwards

pqlZipn.jpg

RE SHUFFLE of Slots
Meet shifts back to its original slot of 7.00pm
Maitree shifts to 6.30 PM from 8 th May

7ZwzEgs.jpg

vxPPDYU.jpg

Last edited:
Meet ended one week ago of stipulated date
From today kyuki saas ma bahu beti will run for 1 hour to fiol gao them next week from 7pm ik kudi Punjab di

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock