Mega tv tamil channel shifted to LCN :930

who care this,,,foolish addtn by dish tv.at least they add regional channel on nss6,and shift all english gec nd news chanel on asiasat...and give FTA tamil,telugu,kannada,and malyalm chanel on basepack 4 south custemer

nice update karthik bro. As dishtv said, malayalam channels shifted to 940and mega tv as well to 930. very much promptly done by dishtv.

That's the big problem. Most of the dths (including DISH TV) keeps on reshuffling their LCN Nos frequently. But the advantage of SUN DTH is that it has fixed LCN Nos.Again Mega TV shifetd to another LCN ! Hopeless !

Bishnu15 said:
That's the big problem. Most of the dths (including DISH TV) keeps on reshuffling their LCN Nos frequently. But the advantage of SUN DTH is that it has fixed LCN Nos.Again Mega TV shifetd to another LCN ! Hopeless !
Hello bro, It is not shifted again to another. It is added recently, but with other language channels. So it is shifted to now in proper place. BTW it has been informed already, when Mega tv added, that it will be shifted to correct place soon. thats all.
Sun tv not adding channels frequently, so they can have the fixed LCN for life long:p

I want monoblock lnb in chennai, for low cost, please help where do i get?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock