Mere Sai starts 25 September 7:00 pm On Sony

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
Mere Sai Coming Soon On Sony

Mere Sai: Iss saal sai ke samadhi ke pure honge 100 varsh aur iss paawan avsar par hum laarahe hain amulya uphaar. (Program details)

My Sai: This year will be 100 years old and full of Sai Samadhi we Larhe priceless gift on this occasion.(English Translation)

Source - Ads coming on channel

Screenshot_2017_02_19_09_12_02_151.jpg

#meresai

After DD1 & Star Plus, Sony working on same friction. I don't understand why these channels are not bringing New shows instead of these remakes. It's now strategy of each channel to bring mythological shows and grab audience.
Even, Sony have highest BARC TRP scorer show is a Mythological show Mahabhali Hanuman.
Best of Luck Sony and a NICE update @rahul1117kumar n a nice SS @SagR

hike said:
After DD1 & Star Plus, Sony working on same friction. I don't understand why these channels are not bringing New shows instead of these remakes. It's now strategy of each channel to bring mythological shows and grab audience.
Even, Sony have highest BARC TRP scorer show is a Mythological show Mahabhali Hanuman.
Best of Luck Sony and a NICE update @rahul1117kumar n a nice SS @SagR

channels are bringing mythological and super natural shows more and more because Audience get bored by seeing those family melodrama, Those Saas-Bahu type serials are not attractive at all, common people can't match their Daily life with that type of serials nowdays.

Optimus_Prime said:
channels are bringing mythological and super natural shows more and more because Audience get bored by seeing those family melodrama, Those Saas-Bahu type serials are not attractive at all, common people can't match their Daily life with that type of serials nowdays.
Oh! They may match there daily life with Naagin and Bramarakhshas.
Come on Man they could bring shows like Everest, BhabhijiGPH, POW, MICIMadam, BahuHRK, etc. But, unfortunately TRP.
And, in old days also KahaniGGK, KyokiSBKBT, KasautiZK ruined TV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock