Meri Hanikarak Biwi| starts 4th december | Mon-Fri 10:00pm @ &TV

abhishek

Contributor
Reaction score
Actress Sucheta Khanna, who is best known for her portrayal of Indumati in 'Lapataganj', and has also featured in the hit 'Yamla Pagla Deewana' franchise, starring the Deols — Dharmendra, Sunny and Bobby — is all set to enthrall the audience after a short break.

The actress has been finalised to play one of the two protagonists in the writer-turned-producer duo Sonali and Amir Jaffar's new show, 'Meri Hanikaarak Biwi'.
Sucheta Khanna in Sonali Jaffar's next 'Meri Hanikaarak Biwi' – Bombay Times

&TV is coming up with an interesting concept of a man with two wives. The show is titled Haanikarak Biwiyan and is helmed under the Aamir Jaffer and Sonali Jaffer’s Full House Media banner. The program focuses on a man with two wives and their respective family.

The show stars Nasir Khan who plays Brigesh Pandey aka B.P., the man with two wives. Talking about his character Khan commented, “It is a fun show to be part of." There’s comedy plus social message in the storyline.”

The show features Nasir’s two wives, one hailing from a rural area while the other wife is a modern one. The desi wife would be played by Lapataganj fame, Sucheta Khanna. Talking about her role Khanna said, “after a year or so I’m coming back on TV. I took a conscious break from TV. It’s a good show to be part of.” The modern wife will be portrayed by Anjali Mukhi. Her character is named Devani, who hails from city. “This is the first time I’ll get to show my real hair on TV which are pretty short. Before this I had to wear wigs. This show is a 'dramedy' and not a slapstick comedy,” Mukhi reverted when we buzzed her.

The daily is tentatively expected to go on air from the first week of November. 0
Palak and Hetal joins &TV’s Haanikarak Biwiyan; read all the details

&TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi to go OFF-AIR!

the shows which has been an early victim of the cricket league among many primary reasons is & TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi. According to the buzz, the show will be pulled off-air post the IPL season.

&TV's Meri Hanikarak Biwi to go OFF-AIR!

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock