Merlin Entertainments plans 4D film on ‘The Lego Movie’

• Thread starter Thakur
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 0
  • Views: Views 624

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: Merlin Entertainments is partnering with Warner Bros. Consumer Products &TV The Lego Group to bring a new 4D animated film based on the popular characters ofThe Lego Movie, from Warner Bros. Pictures, Village Roadshow Pictures &TV Lego System A/S, to guests at LegoLand Parks &TVLegoLand Discovery Centers around the world later this year.

The new 4D animated film will open exclusively at the six LegoLand Parks &TV 11 LegoLand Discovery Centers in North America, Asia &TVEurope.

Using elements such as wind, water, smoke &TVspecial lighting effects, the larger-than-life experience brings the film’s main characters, Emmet &TV Wyldstyle, back together with their friends for another awesome adventure.

“We’re excited to be partnering with Warner Bros. Consumer Products &TV The Lego Group on such a, dare I say, awesome, adventure. Emmet &TV Wyldstyle have become immensely popular at our theme parks &TV Discovery Centers across the globe &TV bringing this new 4D movie exclusively to our guests continues our Merlin philosophy of creating memorable family experiences,” says Merlin Entertainments CEO Nick Varney.

“More than a film, The Lego Movie became an anthem for creative building, inspiring families around the world to pull their Lego collections out &TV piece together their imaginations. I know that LegoLand guests are going to love seeing these characters in a fun, new adventure,” says Lego Group vice president, licensing &TV entertainment Jill Wilfert.

http://www.indiantelevision.com/movies/hollywood/merlin-entertainments-plans-4d-film-on-the-lego-movie-150302

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock