Message Read Problem

sandy2009

Reaction score
All Friends,

I am facing message read issue in my HD-DVR since yesterday,when i am trying to press yellow button to open message,nothing happen & message icon is showing at the top of the TV screen.also i am trying to open menu->help->message but nothing happen.

i also talk to senior ADTV customer executive and he said that there are some technical issue from ADTV side & no's of users are facing same problem,we are trying to resolve the issue as earliest.
Anyone facing same problem...please conform...??

Mod. Please close/delete the Thread.
ADTV techanical team resolve my problem.

Yesterday a technician visited my home for this query...He just done factory reset stb...nothing else...problem is still there...(I was not at home at that time)

I too facing same issue in my HD_DVR for past three months from installation onwards. Unable to open any message and annoying message box always showing with EPG.

Very curious to know, How they resolved it.?

I did complaint too and technician visited home, did setup box reset. Issue not resolved but he said, it's a temporary software problem and it will be resolved in next update. I'm confused . Any suggestions.?

No...bro..
They done these things...
Menu→setting→diagnostics
Then he pressed red and back button
Yellow and back button and
Green and back button

And 1 new sub menu called =clear app data= appeared

Then my problem was solved....

Jp2211 said:
No...bro..
Menu→setting→diagnostics
Green and back button

@Jp2211

Yes bro they did just as you mention above.
ADTV technical team said new set top box always required system reboot (as mention Jp2211 bro) which is not done  in my set top box that's why the problem occurs. (i replace my old HD DVR due to HDD related problem under warranty)

Now it's absolutely working fine.

Jp2211 said:
No...bro..
Menu→setting→diagnostics
Green and back button

Thanks for the steps. Unfortunately I'm unable to execute this properly(may be my steps are not correct). I request you to make a video(or any existing reference) and it will be helpful for all of us who face this annoying issue.

Thank you for your support.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock