MGM to be removed

banyal21721

Reaction score
me5uvymu.jpg

RDTV already has not this channel on their platform. Now ADTV also removing it?:huh

Damn MGM is my favorite channel these days. Awesome 90s movies like 3 Ninjas and Canadian Bacon without ads. Good days are over for me. May have to switch to DVDs if this trend continues.

Bad move by Adtv.. Bt i think they will use this tp space for adding PIX HD for sure...
:eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya :eek:hya

Mani180 said:
Bad move by Adtv.. Bt i think they will use this tp space for adding PIX HD for sure...

Good to see you are taking removal in positive manner instead of saying ADTV going to be flop though they are removing a channel catering to entire India that too from the platform (not from base packs) :tup

Be like this for all DTH bro.

Re: RE: MGM to be removed

Very gd updation bro..[emoji19][emoji19]

Re: RE: MGM to be removed

Mani180 said:
Just say mani bro that adtv will be flop,

Is it not double standard.

@Mani180: Please don't quote images in reply since it is making longer post but with only one sentence as reply. Please remove it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock