Breaking MIB grants total 6 new licences on October

Status
Not open for further replies.

DreamFan

Banned
Reaction score
MIB has granted 6 new licenses in this month. The total no. of permitted television channels are now 914.

Sl. NoChannel NameCompanyDate of permission
1.Ishwar BhajanIshwar Media Pvt. Ltd.9/10/2019
2.Love WorldLove India Entertainment Pvt. Ltd.9/10/2019
3.TV 100 NationalAvanti Media Ltd.11/10/2019
4.IssaqPen Music Pvt. Ltd.21/10/2019
5.Play My MoviePen Music Pvt. Ltd.21/10/2019
6.Play My SongPen Music Pvt. Ltd.21/10/2019

Why did you created a new thread :huh: You have this old habits of creating new threads when originally someone has already shared before. Already @Basil bro shared the news about first 3 Channels till 11 Oct here
DDF Exclusive - Vijay Music, B4U Plus & B4U Hitz among 15 new licenses granted by MIB
Vijay-Music-B4U-Hitz-B4U-Plus-among-16-new-licenses.jpg

About the next 3 Channels as on 21st oct i shared about the last 3 Channels here
DDF Exclusive - Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License
Which you seen but still created a new thread for which the news was already shared before. Stop this works bro . Hope team will take strict action against you . I've already reported although.

Why did you created a new thread :huh: You have this old habits of creating new threads when originally someone has already shared before. Already @Basil bro shared the news about first 3 Channels till 11 Oct here
DDF Exclusive - Vijay Music, B4U Plus & B4U Hitz among 15 new licenses granted by MIB
Vijay-Music-B4U-Hitz-B4U-Plus-among-16-new-licenses.jpg

About the next 3 Channels as on 21st oct i shared about the last 3 Channels here
DDF Exclusive - Issaq, Play My Movie, Play My Song Received MIB License
Which you seen but still created a new thread for which the news was already shared before. Stop this works bro . Hope team will take strict action against you . I've already reported although.
I m a regular follower of MIB list. Till today morning it shows total 908 channels. Only today they have updated the list with remaining 6 channels (total 914). That's why I have posted them. Now, it's up to team.

I m a regular follower of MIB list. Till today morning it shows total 908 channels. Only today they have updated the list with remaining 6 channels (total 914). That's why I have posted them. Now, it's up to team.
But my point is why you created a new thread when you've seen the news were already shared :huh: You should have posted in already running threads instead of creating a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock