Good News Migrated from HD to Binge STB

Rajat ramani

Reaction score
Hello members

I am glad to inform that i have changed my STB to Binge one as my HD box was giving trouble and was changed 3 times. Due to which I changed it as the were providing refurbished box . Pq is good for HD & SD. Attached Imagine for reference. Not subscribed OTT as don't require it as my TV is smart

Regards
Ramani

Congratulations @Rajat ramani for the new binge plus box.

You will surely love the picture clarity this box offers.

On side note , can you check if you are able to get channel numbers greater than 2000 ?

If yes then how many ?

Congratulations @Rajat ramani for the new binge plus box.

You will surely love the picture clarity this box offers.

On side note , can you check if you are able to get channel numbers greater than 2000 ?

If yes then how many ?
Pls provide steps to check. Will check and get back to you?
Pls provide steps to check. Will check and get back to you?
No after 2000 it is going to channel 100 home channel

If you have 4k tv, turn on sdr to HDR mode, change resolution of stb to 1080p and also in the tv settings enable enhanced hdmi settings

Enjoy lifelike HDR quality in all channels..with these settings you will see improvements in sd channel quality too

If you have 4k tv, turn on sdr to HDR mode, change resolution of stb to 1080p and also in the tv settings enable enhanced hdmi settings

Enjoy lifelike HDR quality in all channels..with these settings you will see improvements in sd channel quality too
Which brand 4k tv r u using bro,,, in my Sony 4k tv in sdr to hdr mode sd channel picture quality is not so great...

Which brand 4k tv r u using bro,,, in my Sony 4k tv in sdr to hdr mode sd channel picture quality is not so great...
I am using vu tv..
You will get washed out picture in 4k output, change the resolution to 1080p
Also you need to calibrate your tv contrast and backlight because you will notice reduced backlight and low contrast post the change..In my tv I had set contrast to 70, backlight to 100 , brightness 50 and other things in advance settings, actually I forgot because I moved to airtel 🥺..will be moving back to tataplay next month🥲

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock