Migration from Dishtv to Zing Digital

Reaction score
Guys,

Did anyone tried to migrate from Dishtv to Zing Digital ?

I called Zing CC, they said no new hardware change or installation is required and migration is just done in the backend and request has to come through zing digital local dealer, but when i call nearby dealer they are answering the call.

Any suggestions ?

senthil2001msk said:
Guys,

Did anyone tried to migrate from Dishtv to Zing Digital ?

I called Zing CC, they said no new hardware change or installation is required and migration is just done in the backend and request has to come through zing digital local dealer, but when i call nearby dealer they are answering the call.

Any suggestions ?

What did they tell you after answering the call ? :)

Is it really possible? I dont think so.

And, last did you mean 'They are not answering the call' ?

AsitPaul said:
Is it really possible? I dont think so.

And, last did you mean 'They are not answering the call' ?

It is possible to migrate from Dishtv to Zing Digital, but conditions apply.

When i called CC, they said Migration will be done in the backend, ie Dishtv account will be moved to Zing digital with same VC which means no need to change the dish, setupbox and digi card. Only thing is going forward you will recharge in Zing digital instead of Dishtv.

Conditions mentioned by Zing CC
1. You cannot revert back to Dishtv after migration
2. Initially you need to select pack in Zing digital which is even or higher than your current Dishtv pack and later you can change it to the least pack in Zing digital after 30 days completion with Zing digital.
3. Request has to come through Zing digital dealer

See below mail from Zing Digital

Dear Sir/Ma'am

Thank you for writing to Zing Digital, offering you maximum regional entertainment.

We would like to inform you that if you want to migrate your connection from Dishtv to Zing Digital then we request you to contact on our Zing customer care number 1860-180-5757 to place the request.

Please note that migration process does not require hardware change.

Kindly revert for any further assistance. We would be pleased to serve you.

Regards,
Shilpa Suri
Customer Service
Zing Digital

Hi

i am using dish tv Hd box and i planned to move zing. So that i asked zing dealers(2 members) in my area they said it is not possible to move from dish to zing. Kindly let me know any one moved from dish to zing.

thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock