MN+ to air David Fincher’s classic movies

SarfaRaZ

Tata Play Expert
Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: English movie channel MN+ will feature director David Fincher’s classic Hollywood movies in its flagship property ‘Director’s Cut’.

MN+ will showcase movies like ‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’, ‘Fight Club’ and ‘Zodiac’. They will air every Saturday at 9 pm throughout the month of January.

‘The Curious Case of Benjamin Button’, an American film starring Brad Pitt and Cate Blanchett, is the unusual story of a man who starts ageing backwards. The film received nominations in 13 categories at the Academy Awards.

Director’s Cut will also feature ‘Fight Club’, a movie about an insomniac and a soap-maker who formed an underground fight club.

The final movie of the festival will be the critically acclaimed multi-starrer ‘Zodiac’, which is based on the true story of a cartoonist’s obsession with a serial killer who terrorised California. This crime thriller stars Jake Gyllenhaal, Mark Ruffalo and Robert Downey Jr in pivotal roles.

MN+ to air David Fincher’s classic movies | TelevisionPost.com

Now I follow dreamdth as a TV guide.which new tv serial or new channel coming,date,launch and available.

Gurmeet singh said:
Now I follow dreamdth as a TV guide.which new tv serial or new channel coming,date,launch and available.

Yes we're here to give All information :tup

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock