Mohit Raina to host Maan Mein Hai Vishwas?

• Thread starter hike
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 4
  • Views: Views 1,078

hike

Television Genius
Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Mohit Raina, who rose to fame with Devon Ke Dev. Mahadev, will soon be seen in a new Avtaar. Well this time, Mohit's fans might see him as a host for a show.
Already reported in the media about Sony TV coming up with a new show, Mann Mein Hai Vishwas, and we hear that Mohit, who is still remembered as Lord Shiva, has been approached to host this show.
We contacted Mohit who confirmed the news, "Yes, I have been approached to host the show, but nothing is confirmed yet."
We have exclusively reported about Supriya Kumari, Aniruddh Dave and Vindhya Tiwary to be a part of the first episode of Mann Mein Hai Vishwas.

Source : Tellybuzz

ABCDEFGH said:
Also post the Link of the Article:k

Sorry bro I forgot! Now I have update website name.

RAGHVENDRA1997 said:
Sorry bro I forgot! Now I have update website name.

Please add the direct link to the article instead of website name bro..

Mohit Raina has reportedly been approached to host TV show "Mann Mein Hai Vishwas".

Television actor Mohit Raina, who found fame through mythological show “Devon Ke Dev Mahadev”, has reportedly been approached to host TV show “Mann Mein Hai Vishwas”.
Sony Entertainment Television is coming up with a new alternate fiction show “Mann Mein Hai Vishwas”, which will talk about people’s beliefs. Now, it is being said that Mohit, who is still remembered as Lord Shiva from the TV show, will be a part of the show as a host.
A source close to the production house said: “Since ‘Mann Mein Hai Vishwas’ is an alternate fiction show, there will be a host. There are auditions going on for the host of the show and Mohit has been approached for the show. But nothing has been locked as in yet.”
The show, which will bring different stories based on people’s beliefs, is stated to go on air soon.

http://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/television/mohit-raina-approached-for-mann-mein-hai-vishwas/

Initially though Mohit Sharma & Suresh Raina will host the show :rofl :hehe :dodgy

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock