Seeking Help Monoblock LNB vs Universal LNB

IamTRoy4

Reaction score
Which setup has better (more WIDER) °access to satellites

#1→ Moboblock LNB + extra curved Dish (as DishTV got)
#2→ Monoblock LNB + normal Dish
#3→ universal LNB + extra curved Dish

I know that monoblock LNB was made to have access around 4° area, but does Antenna style also affect the ° ?!

Just curious to know..

Last edited:
For stronger signal even in poor weather conditions, you have to take Inverto Super LNB which is available in TATA Sky connection.
I rarely have seen Monoblock LNB.

Last edited:
stronger signal even in poor weather conditions, you have to take Inverto Super LNB
I've also searched about Inverto LNB, but those are too costlier, and even which are available to purchase online, are mostly fake or cheap quality.

I've also searched about Inverto LNB, but those are too costlier, and even which are available to purchase online, are mostly fake or cheap quality.
Buy from TATA Sky. Not from Online. Yes it's costly but worthy. What's the point of taking a large dish and you get millions of non popular unwatchable channels?

BUT today I asked about other thing.
I want to know if I can setup ONE dish antenna which will be connected to 2 different brand's STB (obviously via dual port LNB), and that two's satellite position has difference b/w 5-6° area.
so, my question is, which setup can cover this 6° area?

(this just came to my mind out of nowhere if I can connect 2 different STB to 1 Antenna or not)

BUT today I asked about other thing.
I want to know if I can setup ONE dish antenna which will be connected to 2 different brand's STB (obviously via dual port LNB), and that two's satellite position has difference b/w 5-6° area.
so, my question is, which setup can cover this 6° area?

(this just came to my mind out of nowhere if I can connect 2 different STB to 1 Antenna or not)
Not possible if you are using a single universal lnb. Dish TV earlier used mono block LNB for NSS6 and Asiasat which were few degrees apart. Monobloc LNB is a two in one package of LNB with a internal Disecq swtich.

Let me confuse you. For stronger signal even in poor weather conditions, you have to take Inverto Super LNB which is available in TATA Sky connection. (Rs 800 extra).
I rarely have seen Monoblock LNB.
To clear you: Inverto Super LNB is a Unicable Programmed LNB supporting different range of frequencies so it can't support any set top box supporting only normal Monobloc and Universal LNBs.

Check this: The Unicable II™ - Technology Guide

It is basically for multiple tuner boxes and MDU connections.

To clear you: Inverto Super LNB is a Unicable Programmed LNB supporting different range of frequencies so it can't support any set top box supporting only normal Monobloc and Universal LNBs.

Check this: The Unicable II™ - Technology Guide

It is basically for multiple tuner boxes and MDU connections.
Surprised to know that.. that means i can't get super Lnb if i buy new Tata sky connection only for me?

Surprised to know that.. that means i can't get super Lnb if i buy new Tata sky connection only for me?
Tata Sky doesn't provide Super LNB for any STB excluding TS+ HD (triple tuners recorder). So yes, you won't be getting Super LNB but a Tata Sky Universal LNB.

You can't purchase Super LNB even via distributor, they provide same number of Super LNB as TS+ HD stock so they can't sell them separately. You can't use it for any other company STBs also, unless you purchase a Unicable II input supporting STB from AliExpress.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock