Seeking Help Monoblock LNB vs Universal LNB

Tata Sky doesn't provide Super LNB for any STB excluding TS+ HD (triple tuners recorder). So yes, you won't be getting Super LNB but a Tata Sky Universal LNB.

You can't purchase Super LNB even via distributor, they provide same number of Super LNB as TS+ HD stock so they can't sell them separately. You can't use it for any other company STBs also, unless you purchase a Unicable II input supporting STB from AliExpress.

Thanks for this info. I really had a misconception over super lnb. Some members are talking about it so i thought it's the better option during poor weather condition..
And also got to know about Multi dwelling unit (MDU) connection about TATA SKY |Corporate Offers

I have super LNB installed for my TS HD Connection. But I had to go an extra mile and had to pay 800 rs for it along with proper justifications. But for a normal HD connection, it is not at all required.

Do you have MDU or TATA Sky+ HD connection?

Do you have MDU connection? or TATA Sky HD+ connection?
No, you don't need to have MDU or TS+ HD connection, if your distributor or dealer have extra Super LNB stock and Super LNB works with every kind of TS boxes. I had one extra Super LNB brough when TS launched it which i sold to someone last year.

I have 1 + HD STB and 2 HD STB, so total of 5 tuners. I must say that the Super LNB works excellent in all 3 STB and i get on an average 80%+ SS and SQ.

I think current stbs of various brands in middle east are supporting Unicable..

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock