Seeking Help Monoblock lnb

manku3110

Reaction score
Good day all
I have dish tv antenna with monoblock lnb,
1 dishtv stb is already connected to lnb ,as lnb have 2 output port is it possible to connect 1 more FTA stb withit.
if possible plz explain the procedure.

Do you have a 'twin-output monoblock LNB' like this one? Is yes, then you can indeed use the second output with another STB without issues.

800px-Monoblock_lnb.jpg

Do you have a 'twin-output monoblock LNB' like this one? Is yes, then you can indeed use the second output with another STB without issues.

800px-Monoblock_lnb.jpg
Thankyou
Jus. More question do i have to switch off lnb power from FTA box, coz if 2 stb give power to lnb it can get damaged.

but when did dishtv supply such a dual out monoblock LNB ? haven't heard or seen such an LNB among dishtv technicians

I dont know about that, bt i got it when i changed from sd to hd stb 2 years back.

I dont know about that, bt i got it when i changed from sd to hd stb 2 years back.
till 2017, Dishtv used Asiasat-5 @ 100.5e for the HD channels, along with the SD channels broadcasting from NSS-6/SES-8 @ 95e.
For receiving both these sats together only, they launched the Monoblock LNB, which has two independent LNBs joined together to an internal Diseqc switch and the output provided from a single output port.
A monoblock LNB with twin output was not seen given by DishTV. maybe they had supplied it for the MDU installations.

Anyway, please post a pic of the LNB you have bro.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock