monthly rental hike on adtv

Rushil.D said:
yeah but can you answer my why to bring ts here :huh

both are different ? :u

Yea!! thats his mistake. he is a junior member I think.
but being a senior member, you must not react like that...
you know every dth has its own cons and pro.

Optimus_Prime said:
Yea!! thats his mistake. he is a junior member I think.
but being a senior member, you must not react like that...
you know every dth has its own cons and pro.

yeah i know what i have to do and what not but take an example like if a new user came to this forum and suddenly he found that post that adtv is cheaper then ts then he will take adtv by our reviews but later he will see ts packages then he will realise that he did the big mistke by visiting our forum ? :huh by misleading it decrease forums image :u

Rushil.D said:
yeah i know what i have to do and what not but take an example like if a new user came to this forum and suddenly he found that post that adtv is cheaper then ts then he will take adtv by our reviews but later he will see ts packages then he will realise that he did the big mistke by visiting our forum ? :huh by misleading it decrease forums image :u

100% agree with you....

Optimus_Prime said:
those who found airtel is cheaper stay with airtel.
and those who found tata is cheaper, stay with tata.
why r u trying to make your dth 'Best' all time?
pls stop this

Those who find cable is cheaper switch to it immediately ;)

Rushil.D said:
First of all I still dont realize. I stoped because i dont want any argument with you. Because you never listen of others. And one more thing I mention here tata sky ok its my mistake but why you mention always dishtv in tata sky's thread. Why u always say unnecessary things about dishtv when tata sky add any channel?
Bro Today I knew one thing you want that every member of this forum follow you and say that tata sky is best. But this is not possible every member have freedom to express their feelings. Okkk

sourabhs20 said:
First of all I still dont realize. I stoped because i dont want any argument with you. Because you never listen of others. And one more thing I mention here tata sky ok its my mistake but why you mention always dishtv in tata sky's thread. Why u always say unnecessary things about dishtv when tata sky add any channel?
Bro Today I knew one thing you want that every member of this forum follow you and say that tata sky is best. But this is not possible every member have freedom to express their feelings. Okkk

when ? :huh in TS thread

Sai Jai said:
bro ur comment unneccesary to this thread :nj .. Adtv hike price what is need of mentioning the ts bro :huh .. Not good bro for ur comment topic has changed :s .. @all bros plz leave the matter bros plz :nj ..
Sorry for that bro... if I wrong u can bann me... because here always junior is wrong... senior is always right....

sourabhs20 said:

I.. Agree

sourabhs20 said:
Sorry for that bro... if I wrong u can bann me... because here always junior is wrong... senior is always right....

ok leave it no more words :shutoff

one thing is confirm from your words ts users don't have feelings :( :s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock