MOON TV - Islamic based Tamil Channel

Status
Not open for further replies.

M.J.Sadiq

M Jahabar Sadiq
Contributor
Reaction score
All, there are many religious channels available in all the DTH and Cable platform. But there is no one for Islamic viewers.

MOON TV is a regional (Tamil) Islamic channel like Angel TV and Sankara TV. It will be good to have them in DTH. Cable TVs in town are having this channel.

I want to have this channel in d2h.. Will this happen??

I Don Think So Bro

All DTHs are ignoring islamic channels.
Its really pathetic on the part of DTHs and Licensing authority

M@zh@R said:
@mazhar : Ignorance of any religion is not a part of our Indian culture :)
Secondly there may be issues with carriage fees etc, so it wont be correct to say Indian dth are ignoring islamic channels...

Sorry to deviate the issue but ignorance is not the correct word to be used in this context :)

thanks...

Re: RE: MOON TV - Islamic based Tamil Channel

Biswajit.HD said:
M@zh@R said:
@mazhar : Ignorance of any religion is not a part of our Indian culture :)
Secondly there are may be issues with carriage fees etc, so it wont be correct to say Indian dth are ignoring islamic channels...

Sorry to deviate the issue but ignorance is not the correct word to be used in this context :)

thanks...

I agree that it is because of carriage fee issues only. Otherwise this is an FTA channel.

this carriage issue cant be with all islamic channels.
i.e Peace Tv is orignaly is from India but still no dth have carry this channel.

Infact as i know that ministry have rejected this channel to issue license or give permission to carry from india
plz correct me if i am wrong.

M@zh@R said:
this carriage issue cant be with all islamic channels.
i.e Peace Tv is orignaly is from India but still no dth have carry this channel.

Infact as i know that ministry have rejected this channel to issue license or give permission to carry from india
plz correct me if i am wrong.
cancelling license or problem with carriage issue is a different issue, but interpolating the issue to a dimension based on religious issue is not correct.....
If this is the case how channels like ETV Urdu and Zee salaam are running on Indian dth?? :)

Everybody has their opinion, and we in an open forum welcome all opinions, but stating about ignorance of a religion on a broad prespective because of not getting license from authorities is not acceptable...

Anyways i hope more islamic religious channels will be added in due course of time. And the existing DTH's in India will cater to the needs of the public opinion.... :)

Day by day we have found an increasing trend in the addition of channels in the major Indian DTH's, i wish that addition of islamic religious channels will be kept in mind, considering the popularity consensus...

Guys, I am very sorry that this thread is going in a diiferent direction. I thought sharing my wish to have this channel in DTH. Thats all. Nothing more than that.. Sorry once again..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock