Most Urgent Help Needed

• Thread starter M@zh@R
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 28
  • Views: Views 8,931

M@zh@R

Reaction score
3 Month Old Ultra Package in advance rental option is activated on my uncle's STB.
Now i want to Upgrade the package to NEW ULTRA PACK. So Can i Do it?
I have heard somewhere that once we activated Advance Rental Option for 3/6/12 months then we cant change our package to any other package.
So Please Explain that can i Upgrade OLD ULTRA PACK to NEW ULTRA PACK?
I have activated some Topup yesterday now i want to remove those.Can i Remove them?

plz Experts advise is needed

I can surely help you :

1. After selecting advance rental pack for 3 / 6 / 12 month you can only upgrade your pack. Remaining amount will be adjusted to your account in next 24 hours.
i.e. If you subscribed for 90 days and after 20 days you thought to upgrade your pack then you will get the amount refunded to your account of Rs.70*Pack DBR. Extra 5 days (free on 90 days) amount will not be credited.

And you can also downgrade your base pack but doing this you will get no refund in your account.

2. Removing topup is not a big deal in this condition but notice if you remove the topup in case advance rental is activated then the validity of your account will not get any effect untill you upgrade your pack or advance rental pack get ended.

If i request to remove TOP 1st and then after i request for up gradation then will i get the remaing balance of topup adjusted or not?

@ Vikram

This is the Distributer Id *******of my Uncle's STB. Please do the following:-

1. Remove all Topups Except SUPER HITZ and Zee Classic Lifetime Topup
After removing topups please change Package after 10 mint.
2. Upgrade Old Ultra Package in to New Ultra Package.

I shall be very thankful to u .Plz do it

No, you will not get any adjustments for your subscribed topups, i was talking only about advance rental pack.

mazhar_909 said:
@ Vikram

This is the Distributer Id *******of my Uncle's STB. Please do the following:-

1. Remove all Topups Except SUPER HITZ and Zee Classic Lifetime Topup
After removing topups please change Package after 10 mint.
2. Upgrade Old Ultra Package in to New Ultra Package.

I shall be very thankful to u .Plz do it

send pm to him, dont mention your IDs publically.

Sir Jenit
I have PM mr Vikram for this help but Bapun Raz have warned me about this that never Pm for help do the open post in forum.
And u r asking me not to disclose VC here in Open forum.
:(:(:(:(:(:(

Yes same warning issued to me for some reason.
WHY RAZ INTERFERE INTO OUR PMS? AFTERTHOUGHT.
THIS WARNING SHOULD BE ISSUED BY VIKRAM NOT RAZ.
SO THIS MEANS THIS FORUM IS NOT SAFE FOR SHARING INFO THROUGH PM. SOMONE IS SCRUTINISED OUR PERSONAL INFO IN OUR PM ... STRANGE
ADMIN: CLOSE PM BOARD ON THIS FORUM IF U DONT ALLOW TO SHARE INFO WITH THE MEMBERS.

I am dis hearted and so so dis opointed .:(::(::(::(::(:
I never such reaction from my Friend Bapun.
I always tread him as a kind leader and elder Brother.

Dearest members please delete your personal info from your pm as it seems someone peeing into our messages and this forum looks not a safe place for sharing info via pm.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock