• Welcome to DreamDTH Forums
    An online community for the television enthusiasts!

Mother's Day wishes to all DDF friends

Deepu Darling

*Sandeep Reddy*
Staff member
Reaction score
"మాతృ దినోత్సవం శుభాకాంక్షలు" in my mother tongue ❤

TJ_DJ

Contributor
Reaction score
We are, because of our mom.

Happy Mother's Day to everyone's mom out there for making you such a beautiful person. Cheers.

Girish

Contributor
Reaction score
“M” is for the million things she gave me,
“O” means only that she’s growing old,
“T” is for the tears she shed to save me,

“H” is for her heart of purest gold;
“E” is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
“R” means right, and right she’ll always be,
Put them all together, they spell “MOTHER”
A word that means the world to me.
🎉 Happy Mothers Day to all 🎉

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
DJ Roy A son seeks ₹1.5 crore from mother for abandoning him for bollywood Bollywood 1
somnath chakraborty Good News Happy internatonal mother language day ddf friends Social Chat 5
hindifun Installed Live Channels by Google - Mother of all TV Apps Airtel Internet TV 0
R Raveena Tandon to play Salman Khan’s mother in Hanuman Da Damdaar Animation Movie Bollywood 0
R TV18 to retire ETV brand from its regional news channels, News18 to be mother brand TV Channels News 21
Thakur Mother Teresa’s canonisation to be live on airtel digital & Tatasky General DTH News & Discussions 2
Thakur Live feed of Mother Teresa's canonisation ceremony on Tata Sky's Active Devotion Tata Sky 1
R Zindagi to air mother-son drama from 19 July TV Shows & Programs 2
Vivek.d2h Viacom18 to broadcast ‘Daughters of Mother India’ documentary TV Shows & Programs 1
Chezhiyan 'How I Met Your Mother' Starts Today On 'Romedy Now' TV Shows & Programs 1
Thakur Times Network's promo of ‘How I Met Your Mother’ unravelled TV Channels News 0
Thakur Romedy Now to air How I Met Your Mother next month, launches a new promo TV Shows & Programs 5
Vicky Happy Birthday Mother Teresa Social Chat 9
Deepu Darling International Mother Language Day Social Chat 3
Dinesh jain Rudrakshi Gupta to be seen as KT's mother in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke! TV Shows & Programs 0
JitendraKumar Star World to conclude ‘How I met you mother’ on April 1st TV Shows & Programs 0
M.J.Sadiq Simran ready to play mother? South Indian Films 0
Karthik 'How I Met Your Mother':comedy show in star world TV Channels News 5
DJ Roy Father's Day Wishes to all Father's out there Social Chat 22
Jithin91 Breaking TRAI asks Operators to continue LDP, if Customer wishes to..! General DTH News & Discussions 39
Neel Happy birthday wishes😀 Achievements & Wishes 2
RajKumar Good News Ekadashi Wishes Achievements & Wishes 2
Gobinaath Good News Happy Mother's Day Wishes to all My bros Mom's Social Chat 17
Chezhiyan Happy Tamil New Year Wishes Social Chat 7
Gobinaath Good News Happy MahaShivratri Wishes to all bros Achievements & Wishes 21