Moved back to airtel DTH

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
After a lot of confusions to more or not, finally moved back to airtel from Tata Play.

Ordered yesterday night on Amazon for Rs.702. Installation completed today afternoon.

STB is new model named MIN 100.

Only reason to move from TP is because of the package costs.

Congratulations on your new purchase. Share the pics if possible. :)

Last edited:
Package cost? Were there any installation charges?
702 total. paid through amazon.
They activated a pack called ECOM South Pack after installation.

Now changed it to Malayalam Gold HD which cost 267. If we pay 6 month pack it brings down to 241.
For almost same channels i need to pay 369 in TP.

Anyway i was on Malayalam Value pack in TP. 209. Jst 11 malayalam channels.

Guys, my sound system and airtel box has messed up seriously.

HDMI 1 is airtel dth
HDMI 3 is home theatre.

When ever the dth hdmi cable is connected to TV the HT is not working. even when the power is off on stb
When i disconnect the hdmi cable from tv or dth box HT start working automatically.

Any headup what could have messed up here..

Guys, my sound system and airtel box has messed up seriously.

HDMI 1 is airtel dth
HDMI 3 is home theatre.

When ever the dth hdmi cable is connected to TV the HT is not working. even when the power is off on stb
When i disconnect the hdmi cable from tv or dth box HT start working automatically.

Any headup what could have messed up here..
Connect STB's HDMI OUT to HT's HDMI IN. Then connect HT's HDMI OUT to TV's HDMI IN.

Scroll down to bottom of this page to see a connection diagram: Experience – MPEG-H Audio Trademark Program

Connect STB's HDMI OUT to HT's HDMI IN. Then connect HT's HDMI OUT to TV's HDMI IN.

Scroll down to bottom of this page to see a connection diagram: Experience – MPEG-H Audio Trademark Program
Nah bro. It was working good till today morning with tata sky stb.

It has something to do with airtel stb.

havent changed my setup.
HT output to TV HDMI 3 (eARC)
STB output to TV HDMI 1.

This is my setup for long time. only thing happened was changed TP stb to airtel stb.

Now for my HT to work i need to disconnect the HDMI cable of STB either from tv or stb

Nah bro. It was working good till today morning with tata sky stb.

It has something to do with airtel stb.

havent changed my setup.
HT output to TV HDMI 3 (eARC)
STB output to TV HDMI 1.

This is my setup for long time. only thing happened was changed TP stb to airtel stb.

Now for my HT to work i need to disconnect the HDMI cable of STB either from tv or stb
don't know much about ARC connection...you can try traditional connection like i said...connect STB (both audio and video signal) to HT....then take only video signal from HT to TV....this is the traditional way of connecting AV, TV and STB.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock