Good News Moved from Airtel DTH to Tata Sky

shibin_knr

Reaction score
Hi, Members!
I have been using Airtel DTH (HD) for more than 5 years, but last month, I decided to say adieu to Airtel and embraced TataSky HD! My primary reason for leaving Airtel was non-availability of few Malayalam Channels in Airtel when compared to TS including HD channels (like Zee Keralam HD and Surya Comedy/Music). Also, Airtel was cheating customers by charging the full amount on Broadcaster pack but not including all channels provided by the broadcasters. I got a very good deal during Vishu Offer from an authorized local dealer where a 6 months HD pack (All Malayalam HD channels, Sun HD and KTV HD, one Kannada HD and few other HD channels) along with almost all FTA channels and HD box with installation was available for 2900 INR. My initial impression is the picture quality of both Airtel and TS are almost alike while coming to Audio, initially, I was a bit disappointed with TS. With Airtel, I used to get surround decoded sound on my home theater (Yamaha HT system), but with TS, I am not getting the same. However, enabling 5.1 enhance on the HT (distributing audio to all 5 speakers), makes the sound as good as you hear from theaters, hence for regular movie viewing there is no much of an issue, but I will miss the surround decode (original audio) provided by Airtel. The 3-year warranty is the icing on the cake! So far I am happy with the new connection and hope to have a long term association with TS! I haven't disconnected the Airtel connection, instead removed all the paid channels and have retained basic FTA back and connected it to a second TV at home.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock