Moved From Tatasky Binge Plus To Airtel Xstreme Box And Again To Tatasky Binge Plus

Firstly, I am subscriber of tatasky from last 8years and used binge plus box for an year... But After One Year I faced some technical issue from tatasky related to binge subscription and when I contacted their team they are not providing any solution so, nearly after 1 month of this problem I switched to airtel xstream smart box for mainly three reasons
1. Above Mentioned Behaviour From Tatasky Customer Support
2. Netflix Support In Xstreme Box
3. For Airtel Black
But When I Used For Two Months My Total Family Losing Interest In Using The T. V
Because Of Some Major Reasons, Like
1. Airtel Xstreme Box Remote Looks Good But In Reality It Sucks Every Two Days It Won't Respond We Need To Remove Battery And Repair the Remote Evry Time
2. Airtel Xstreme Box Favorite Channel Implementation Is Not Good Firstly They Won't Provide Favorite Button And Atleast They Don't Provide A Number Like 900 Hundred Incase Of Tatasky.. So, Every Time We Need Go to Home Section To Change A Channel..
3.Airtel Logo Which Is Not Uniform Manner
4.Laggy Experience And Several Restarts Without Any Proper Reasons
I tried all the problem Solving methods regarding this bugs in our form and youtube but no solution
5. I don't think airtel black provides premium service.. The agents in this black are just from prepaid department I think like they don't provide solution and not cared about customers
But when We Compare Customer Care Team from airtel postpaid team and tatasky customer support the airtel black team is not upto the mark
So,
Finally
If we leave netflix support and more booting time and some temporary glitches in youtube for sometimes in tatasky binge plus
In every other aspect tatasky is good...

Firstly, I am subscriber of tatasky from last 8years and used binge plus box for an year... But After One Year I faced some technical issue from tatasky related to binge subscription and when I contacted their team they are not providing any solution so, nearly after 1 month of this problem I switched to airtel xstream smart box for mainly three reasons
3. For Airtel Black
But When I Used For Two Months My Total Family Losing Interest In Using The T. V
1. Airtel Xstreme Box Remote Looks Good But In Reality It Sucks Every Two Days It Won't Respond We Need To Remove Battery And Repair the Remote Evry Time
2. Airtel Xstreme Box Favorite Channel Implementation Is Not Good Firstly They Won't Provide Favorite Button And Atleast They Don't Provide A Number Like 900 Hundred Incase Of Tatasky.. So, Every Time We Need Go to Home Section To Change A Channel..
I tried all the problem Solving methods regarding this bugs in our form and youtube but no solution
5. I don't think airtel black provides premium service.. The agents in this black are just from prepaid department I think like they don't provide solution and not cared about customers
But when We Compare Customer Care Team from airtel postpaid team and tatasky customer support the airtel black team is not upto the mark
So,
Finally
If we leave netflix support and more booting time and some temporary glitches in youtube for sometimes in tatasky binge plus
And Airtel Missing Important Channels Atleast For Me... Like MTV Beats HD, Vh1 HD, Hindu Dharmam (Telugu Devotional Channel)

3. For Airtel Black
So,
Finally

Infact it is the exact opposite, airtel xstream stb is lot better than tata sky binge+. Harsha bro, all ur posts seem to b against airtel and favouring tata sky, could b that u had bad experiences with airtel but just painting airtel all wrong does not seem right. Have a balanced view otherwise to a visitor or member it may not seem a genuine review

Infact it is the exact opposite, airtel xstream stb is lot better than tata sky binge+. Harsha bro, all ur posts seem to b against airtel and favouring tata sky, could b that u had bad experiences with airtel but just painting airtel all wrong does not seem right. Have a balanced view otherwise to a visitor or member it may not seem a genuine review
No, I Still Like Airtel, My Family Uses Airtel Postpaid For A Long Time Even In The Jio Wave... What I Am Trying To say Airtel Is Good,But It Need To Maintain Some Basic Like Favorite Channel System, It's Good Airtel HD Box, But Not In Xstreme Box, And Logo Any Airtel Dth User Can Say It is not Standard Like In One place on all channels like, As A Top Company It Need to Maintain Some Basic Standards Right??
And Remote Issues They Can Slove Through Updates, Channels I Mentioned Last As You Can See.. Because They Can Add Any Time... My Main Point Is Airtel To Be Premium Provider It Need To Maintain Some Standards.. That's It... And I Am Not Supporting Tatasky As It Is Super I Already mentioned its disadvantages like long boot time, no netflix, youtube issues...

Look like 1 to 4 every point genuine. l too experienced but l like Airtel Xtram box, all time my favourite. Their attractive remote, good technical background like Android 9 & 2 GB RAM. Catchup for few channel. Rapid navigation.

Few unique feature which not another DTH Android box have like Netflix (l am not fond of it), only 153 recharge require to enjoy android app, Xtream app content (free content not upto the mark) & paid OTT (not like binge where u need pay extra), paid recording facility.

You didnt add point change audio format option & non availability run 4K content.

This is the main reason among every family. Favorite channel bare placed from 900 onwards. Other than Tata Sky, d2h also provide favourite channels to be placed from 1 onward.
But, fav option to jump on fav list is only in Tata Sky.

Moved From Tatasky Binge Plus To Airtel Xstreme Box And Again To Tatasky Binge Plus.
Best decision bro...👍 I am also using tata sky binge plus from last 4 months..n tbh I have not faced any major issues til now .. earlier for some days there was lag and buffering issue in youtube after using for long time..but it has gone now... Except that Small issue my Binge plus is working great n smooth ..I am just loving it .
before tata sky binge plus I was planning to buy Android TV for watching ott n online content as I have normal led tv ..but Tata sky binge plus set top box saved me from wasting BIG 25k-30k amount for new android tv .
Now I m having full android tv experience with My normal led bcz of binge plus..I am very happy n satisfied with it android tv features, service, tv channel n vdo streaming quality n lag free UI performance ..It's remote quality n performance also great .

Also in tata sky binge plus without worry I can easily stream tv channel watch it online when there are no signals bcz of rain..this is the great useful feature of binge plus.. I don't think any other DTH brand provides this streaming tv channel via internet feature on their Android set top box..this is why I just love tata sky ..
No one can beat tata sky when it comes to useful features ,quality n service ..
Everything is awesome.... For me Tata sky binge plus is best ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock