Good News Movies now completed 10 years

rahul_apk

Contributor
Reaction score
Source

8OO06uk.jpg

I have repeatedly requested Star Movies to rebrand but I forgot to talk about Movies Now. I seriously do not know why MN has never changed its logo and graphics even once, despite being India’s first Hollywood HD channel.

Both Star Movies and Movies Now look terribly dated and they need to rebrand with a new look ASAP. They should learn from &flix, Sony Pix and the recently-shut-down HBO.

Last edited:
I disagree with Jolly bro. Both Movies Now and Star Movies have good looking logos. I enjoy the whole graphics and presentation. I not only enjoy new movies. Even classic movies looks good specially on Star Movies. And these unnecessary revamping is not required unless a channel needs a desperate rebranding.

@JollyLNB bro u mean movies now and star movies must learn how to shut down channel from HBO :rofl2:

tCCP7Jc.jpg

yKZ7i17.jpg

Last edited:
@JollyLNB bro u mean movies now and star movies must learn how to shut down channel from HBO :rofl2:
HBO never liked the Indian market anyway. They use to air 4K movies in SD format. It was 2016 when they brought HD version of HBO. Meanwhile HBO Pakistan also shut down on 15th December 2020.

Both Movies Now and Star Movies have good looking logos.
Might agree for Movies Now since it is taken from Times Now. But Star Movies has not stepped out of 2008.

And these unnecessary revamping is not required unless a channel needs a desperate rebranding.
Which Star Movies, at least, needs. Maybe Movies Now’s 10-year-old graphics still look cool for you, but you cannot say the same for Star Movies. Unless you ignore the graphics entirely when watching the channel.
Congratulations Movies Now. Hope they have no plans to say sign off to us.
I like their "Smoking causes cancer" announcement :tup:
Times Network is the most successful English movie broadcaster in India. Don’t worry.

Last edited:
Which Star Movies, at least, needs. Maybe Movies Now’s 10-year-old graphics still look cool for you, but you cannot say the same for Star Movies. Unless you ignore the graphics entirely when watching the channel.

Times Network is the most successful English movie broadcaster in India. Don’t worry.
Problem with Indians is expecting too much revamp. Why fix something that's not broken. Tell me what's wrong with Star Movies logo. It's looks attractive even on HD channel.

Both Movies Now and Star Movies have good looking logos.
Might agree for Movies Now since it is taken from Times Now. But not Star Movies.
Problem with Indians is expecting too much revamp. Why fix something that's not broken. Tell me what's wrong with Star Movies logo. It's looks attractive even on HD channel.
It is not broken but rusted. Not changed since 2008. At least Star World changed its graphics. But Star Movies is stuck in the last decade.

Let us stop fighting. You like the classic look of Star Movies, but I don’t and nor does @KAR bro.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock