Movies Now looks to amplify buzz around ‘Wolf Of Wall Street’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
MUMBAI: To create buzz around the premiere of Hollywood blockbuster ‘The Wolf of Wall Street’ on the channel on 26 April, English movie channel Movies Now is on a marketing overdrive. Movies Now will telecast the movie at 1 pm and 9 pm.

Talking about the initiative, Times Television Network marketing head English cluster Anup Vishwanathan said, “The theme of the campaign is ‘Life in Excess Mode’ because the film features a language that is excessive, a life that is excessive. Our aim has been to stay true to the movie’s DNA.

It took us a month to conceptualise the campaign.” Apart from using marketing vehicles like print and radio, the channel also participated in the Goafest event.

“We had a money booth. The trade fraternity had to collect as much money as they could. Experiential marketing creates retention. People remember it for a long time. Besides, we have used outdoor hoardings in Worli.”

Provogue Power Deos is the presenting sponsor for the premiere, while Arrow has joined as a co-presenter. For Vishwanathan, experiential marketing has an impact on trade where media professionals want to be associated with the film.

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/media-agency/movies-now-looks-to-amplify-buzz-around-wolf-of-wall-street/

I dont know how will they show the movie without those cuss words. It will be a disaster after editing

sagar.patnaik said:
I dont know how will they show the movie without those cuss words. It will be a disaster after editing

Yea. The word F*** has been said highest number of times in this movie.

almost every English movie has the f word....and yet all these movies are shown with editing... the same applies here...

Shadow said:
almost every English movie has the f word....and yet all these movies are shown with editing... the same applies here...

Bro a movie has 20 to 30 times the f word on an average but this movie has 569 times the f word.

Then how the same word f**k has been allowed in recent Honey Singh song "Baby Baby"? I have listened the word clearly without censor on many music channels.

Shadow said:

I think you hve not seen the movie yet. It doesnt hve a single line without a slang. You dont want to hear beep in every sentence you ll get serious headache.

DTH Fan said:
Then how the same word f**k has been allowed in recent Honey Singh song "Baby Baby"? I have listened the word clearly without censor on many music channels.

Nobody has complained else it would hve been banned. They even censor sh#t in English movie channels let alone f**k

sagar.patnaik said:
I think you hve not seen the movie yet. It doesnt hve a single line without a slang. You dont want to hear beep in every sentence you ll get serious headache.

there is no beeping sound in english movies these days....they just reduce the sound for that specific word..(some movies are well edited to reduce just speech and retain other sounds) ...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock