Breaking Movies Ok Rebranding as "Star Gold 2" w.e.f 1st Feb 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
8 years after it launched in December 2011, Star’s OK brand is officially history. Star single-handedly destroyed Life OK by killing the OK brand and renaming it to Star Bharat. At least Star Bharat was doing fine when it was on DDFD but now it is nowhere. As for Movies OK it was just another channel without a solid identity.

At the other extreme is Zee’s & brand which has been mighty successful. It may have originally seemed that & was copying OK, but now & is having the last laugh. There are now 5 & channels with possibly more to come.

Last edited:
Hereafter Star Plus may not show movie premieres starting with Bala since Star Gold and Star Gold 2 will show premieres simultaneously.

Also, Star Gold Select would show premieres in the early days along with Star Gold/Plus but now it has become a ghost channel.

Last edited:
In press release they clearly said promotion will start from channel Launch date. So from tomorrow you'll see promos on Social media n star tv channel as Double dose campaign.
I am aware of it. This is just bizzare not to promote a new channel before launch.

I am aware of it. This is just bizzare not to promote a new channel before launch.
That is exactly the surprise, that there will be a new second channel. Many people have not heard about Star Gold 2 so this is a surprise for them.

8 years after it launched in December 2011, Star’s OK brand is officially history. Star single-handedly destroyed Life OK by killing the OK brand and renaming it to Star Bharat. At least Star Bharat was doing fine when it was on DDFD but now it is nowhere. As for Movies OK it was just another channel without a solid identity.

At the other extreme is Zee’s & brand which has been mighty successful. It may have originally seemed that & was copying OK, but now & is having the last laugh. There are now 5 & channels with possibly more to come.
Star is not interested with "OK" Brand that is why the OK channels have no Social media page ( Facebook, YouTube channel etc.) . But Star is not good & honest. They should keep OK Brand (Life OK & Movies OK) & make growing up. It's not matter that to be successful a channel's name should be change.
Btw the OK brand's channels name also changed in weird name. Life OK was charged to Star Bharat. Star Bharat name is not good to heard for a GEC. Because Star Bharat name is look like a News channel name. & the channel logo is also a big one ☹️🧐
In other side Movies OK which will change as Star Gold 2 . It is better to heard 1,2,3 etc. are in sports channel, not in Other genre's channels. Star changing the channel name by copying " Sony Max 2". So I think Star is not good & honest 😔

Now Movies ok
airing Last (Final) movie

Nayak the real Hero
Because Star is thinking that "Star Gold 2" Will be the Hero in Hindi Movie tv channel genre. So they are showing "Nayak the real Hero":blush2::hehe:

Schedule update for tomorrow, all day bollywood content which i was expecting but let's wait if it just for launch day or continues later too

Schedule update for tomorrow, all day bollywood content which i was expecting but let's wait if it just for launch day or continues later too
Hope it will not a ghost channel like Star Gold Select. 🧐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock