Moving away from Videocon D2H

spicydesi

Reaction score
Lets be honest. Now prices of south regional packs from Videocon D2H is higher than Tatasky and DishTV based on my comparision

Please let me know your inputs which one to choose whether Tatasky or DishTV. I'm telugu and also prefer STAR MOVIES HD, MN+ HD, MTUNES HD

need your input

spicydesi said:
Lets be honest. Now prices of south regional packs from Videocon D2H is higher than Tatasky and DishTV based on my comparision

Please let me know your inputs whichone to choose whether Tatasky or DishTV. I'm telugu and also prefer STAR MOVIES HD, MN+ HD, MTUNES HD

need your input

These three :hd channel available in dishtv :) and also 3 exclusive telugu channel in dishtv... :tup

Great decision bro...:clap :clap :clap
Throw your d2h to dustbin...:tup

they havent added any channels, rather removed vendhar and puthuyugam tamil channels and increased the price packs by 30rs is really a very worst move by d2h. they have to reduce the prices of all packs asap by rs 20.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock