Seeking Help Moving from ADTV to Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rolex
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,902

Rolex

Reaction score
Hi Team,

Since 2 years am using airtel dth connection and now I want to move TATA sky service because of lagging tamil channels on airtel dth. Before moving to TS, I want some clarifications from anyone.

1. Can we use existing airtel dth antenna(Good condition) to TATA sky service?
2. Is there any chance to surrender my entire stb + dish antenna to the airtel team?
3. Airtel dth bill upto April 2022 is there any chance to get that amount back on some other way ?

Expecting a response ASAP☺️

Thanks

Last edited:
Yes you can use your existing Dish antenna,

Yes there is policy to surrender Dish antenna and STB but ADTV won't do it. They keep in mind to stay in touch with you, as expecting today or tomorrow you'll move back to them.

But, to get those amount you have to completely surrender the connection to ADTV including Dish antenna and STB.

Suggestion : I will suggest you to wait until your current recharge finish.

Yes you can use your existing Dish antenna,

Yes there is policy to surrender Dish antenna and STB but ADTV won't do it. They keep in mind to stay in touch with you, as expecting today or tomorrow you'll move back to them.

But, to get those amount you have to completely surrender the connection to ADTV including Dish antenna and STB.

Suggestion : I will suggest you to wait until your current recharge finish.
Hello team
Same question over here but i tried tata sky connection while booking they are charging as whole and I told them I want only HD STB as had sundirect antenna in working conditions and also wire but they denied which forced me to apply for D2h connection

Hi Team,

Since 2 years am using airtel dth connection and now I want to move TATA sky service because of lagging tamil channels on airtel dth. Before moving to TS, I want some clarifications from anyone.

1. Can we use existing airtel dth antenna(Good condition) to TATA sky service?
2. Is there any chance to surrender my entire stb + dish antenna to the airtel team?
3. Airtel dth bill upto April 2022 is there any chance to get that amount back on some other way ?

Expecting a response ASAP☺️

Thanks
Welcome to lovely Jingalala family

Last edited:
Hello team
Same question over here but i tried tata sky connection while booking they are charging as whole and I told them I want only HD STB as had sundirect antenna in working conditions and also wire but they denied which forced me to apply for D2h connection
You should bought it from local shopkeeper they'll surely help you out. Other than this you could have easily get Tata Sky STB in working condition from Olx or Quikr and transfer it in your name and number.

You should bought it from local shopkeeper they'll surely help you out. Other than this you could have easily get Tata Sky STB in working condition from Olx or Quikr and transfer it in your name and number.
Local shopkeeper means like dealer eg sargam electronic other etc

i have also same query here
i want to move to sundirect dth but in my tatasky account still some balance which ends in nxt year march. Is there any poosible option to move to sundirect
Any solution for my problem

i have also same query here
i want to move to sundirect dth but in my tatasky account still some balance which ends in nxt year march. Is there any poosible option to move to sundirect
Any solution for my problem
Yes surrender your Tata Sky and you'll get all remaining balance in your account within 90 days.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock