Seeking Help Moving from ADTV to Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rolex
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,909
Not a fanboy of any brand. But am gonna say Tata Sky is indeed premium. From customer service to portal to a non distracting logo. They are close to perfection.

True, Tata Sky has plus sides but i would say airtel digital tv is matching up well and improved by leaps and bounds in last 4 years be it channels, cust care, portal, hardware/software quality... Infact in some aspects they r ahead of Tata Sky. Logo issue will b sorted in next few weeks as i can see they r making changes and pending chs also likely to arrive soon.

Send lots of feedback to them few days back about audio level, audio quality, audio-video sync mismatch on some channels mentioning language feeds where problem exists ... As well as shared feedback on logo positioning, transparency, redesigning by removing background and making fonts red and lastly requesting pending channels

Also sent feedback to respective broadcasters and their distribution partners requesting / enquiring about addition of their channels on airtel digital tv.

Hopefully it will yield positive outcome and airtel subscribers like me will get to see channels and changes. I always think positive :)

Not a fanboy of any brand. But am gonna say Tata Sky is indeed premium. From customer service to portal to a non distracting logo. They are close to perfection.
It's every company's basic duty if they are doing all mentioned perfectly than also they are not premium. Yes they have good will and a good back-end team.

@hike I too want to convert my airtel HD box into Tata Sky HD box for my village TV.
What will I need to do and what charges I will have to pay? I just want to convert it so new Box, dish doesn't matter for me.

Instead of changing dth connection, just write to concerned channels or its channel head or distribution partner.... Quite likely that ur favourite chs will get added on airtel

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock