Seeking Help Moving from ADTV to Tata Sky

• Thread starter Rolex
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 49
  • Views: Views 7,905
Tatasky giving offers for tamil subscribers.
Ncf is reduced to 105 for tamil lite packs.
6 month Thalaiva pack with dish and stb for 2159 only.
pay 4000 and get 4000 account balance with dish and hd stb free.

Last edited:
@hike I too want to convert my airtel HD box into Tata Sky HD box for my village TV.
What will I need to do and what charges I will have to pay? I just want to convert it so new Box, dish doesn't matter for me.
You can try Dhamaka Offer
Or search on OLX.

Thalaiva Pack banner. Box prices are for new connections bundled with Thalaiva Pack and SD/HD pack prices on bottom are for existing customers.

JQZmwK5.jpg
This pamphlet says box only (non odu) with 6 month Tamil pack for 1749, same with odu price as 2149. Price is for Tamilnadu customers.

They charge ₹50 for NCF. If they sold here. I would've gotten it as my monthly expenses will go from ₹220 to ₹100.
Your profile location says Guwahati..I don't think Sun direct is not available in Guwahati...

Because I can able to find the address of Sun direct in Guwahati.

AJ34Hi0.jpg

Your profile location says Guwahati..I don't think Sun direct is not available in Guwahati...

Because I can able to find the address of Sun direct in Guwahati.

AJ34Hi0.jpg
I know bro. I haven't seen a connection of them since like last 13-14 years.

I know bro. I haven't seen a connection of them since like last 13-14 years.
It was recently lauched in assam...Since 2018 they are having presence in Assam..you could not see the dish anteenas may be because people might be using SD STB with other DTH antennas since Sun direct is new entrant in Assam

It was recently lauched in assam...Since 2018 they are having presence in Assam..you could not see the dish anteenas may be because people might be using SD STB with other DTH antennas since Sun direct is new entrant in Assam
It's not there @Bishnu15 bro confirmed with some executive. They have office in Guwahati who only distributes to Tripura.

Same thing in My Mind.

Queries

1. I have two connection one for brother one for me. Can i surrender one (me) another one recently upgraded to Xtreme box.
2. Can esquire to near dealer for the same for getting benefits of lnb, antenna etc.
3. Deduction, In airtel I frequently removing adding channels at same price, which is not impacting in my subscription date. What impact in TS.

Is this good decision to move from ADTV to TS.

Moving for some change nothing else. Im happy with ADTV.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock