moving from d2h

• Thread starter Jp2211
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 18
  • Views: Views 2,346
Rushil.D said:
Again you saying all did you checked ts :-/

sorry bhai...but i mention what iam using...so i think there is no problem :)

Currently Channels carryin 5.1 DD surround sound r : Zee Tv HD, Zee Tv SD, &Tv HD, Star Plus HD, Life Ok HD, Star Gold HD, Zee Studio HD, MN+,Star Movies HD, Zee Cafe HD, Star World HD, Star World Premiere HD, Nat Geo HD,Nat Geo Wild HD..
Has Surround Sound & iVC technology options under guide settin option ..

iVC :

Sound volume that adjusts dynamically to the level of background noise
A special audio processin method iVC enables to listen for background noise and adjust the sound level accordingly.
As a result, the volume level automatically matches the ambient noise level by goin up or down, thus maintainin precisely the level that is most comfortable for the ear.

iVC not working in every channel....some channels giving good sound most of it ZEE group channels....rest is mono sound...no stereo sounds in many channels....

I don't have ht..so doesn't matter whether it is 5.1 or 7.1...In tv speaker or normal 2.1 speaker sound should be clear and loud

In my 32"led tv...when I plug any usb drive to watch hd movies I have to set volume below 20/100 and when I use d2h I have to set it above 80 for normal sound...so d2h stb sound output is low comparwd to other sources.

Jp2211 said:
In my 32"led tv...when I plug any usb drive to watch hd movies I have to set volume below 20/100 and when I use d2h I have to set it above 80 for normal sound...so d2h stb sound output is low comparwd to other sources.

only ADTV gives same volume level to all Channels....

see here post no..#6 & #9

Link Removed

@rk2 in d2h the sound level of all channels arw same..but the sound level is very low...compared to pendrive..I have also used cable for 2 months in 2013 ...The sound output was loud compared to d2h...

Jp2211 said:
@rk2 in d2h the sound level of all channels arw same..but the sound level is very low...compared to pendrive..I have also used cable for 2 months in 2013 ...The sound output was loud compared to d2h...

im using ADTV & Dish tv,   Hathway more then 3 years

only ADTV give high quality sound bro....first time im seen adtv in my frnd house he seeing Gemini music....sound is awsome.....compare to above all.....next day i booked ADTV from my area suppllier....

in ADTV 99% happy :)  & 1% unhappy for Animax channel missing :(

Jp2211 said:
In adtv...Is the hd add on applicable on base sd pack or individually we can accesaccess it on any base pack???
You can take hd add on with any base packs.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock