Moving To Tatasky HD

Gunjan Dutta

Registered
Reaction score
10 years of long journey with Dishtv has been coming to an end today....After the price hike today I've finally took a decision and cut off my relationship with Dishtv by ordering a new Tata sky HD with an offer of 1year free bumper pack....
Let's c how Tata sky treat me within this long period...
hoping for the best

Don

Registered
Reaction score
great & wise decision bro. Hopefully TS fillful ur expectations.

TirumalHD

Registered
Reaction score
I'm also planning to buy tatasky HD connection I'm using DishTv since 2006 I'm happy with DishTv but my requirements is
1. Multi remote
2. DD sound
3. Best ui

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
By multi remote you mean multi tv service provided by TS?

Bapun Raz

Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TirumalHD said:
No bro can I use single remote for TV and stb
Yes. It is called as universal remote. Every ts connection comes with it. You need to pair it with your tv and can contro tv on/off/volume/input/mute etc.

TirumalHD

Registered
Reaction score
Bapun Raz said:
Yes. It is called as universal remote. Every ts connection comes with it. You need to pair it with your tv and can contro tv on/off/volume/input/mute etc.
It's enough for me

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
SecyBaruah Moving from Xtream Box to TataSky HD Tata Sky HD 0
P Moving from tatasky to airtel DTH Support & Comparisons 23
I Moving to TataSky Tata Sky 14
I Just Moving to Tatasky from Dishtv Tata Sky 3
P Repent Moving to D2H from TataSKY DTH Support & Comparisons 21
N Moving from TataSKY HD to Videocon D2H HD d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 10
anandha moving out of xstream airtel Airtel Xstream 4
P Seeking Help Moving out of Sun Direct. I should move to Dish TV or D2H? DTH Support & Comparisons 16
acmedigitals DDF Exclusive Tata Sky moving Insat 4A Malayalam channels to Gsat 10 Tata Sky 13
Sparker0i Seeking Help Need an opinion before moving Tata Sky 20
S moving from airtel Sun Direct 12
A Poor Picture Quality For Flowers TV after moving to New LCN d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
V Seeking Help Moving basepack from ROI myplan99 to South myplan99 Airtel Digital TV 3
Amit1079 Breaking APN moving to active window on 30th Mar d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 7
smileguy Sathiyam tv moving to active on 24 feb d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 12
Amit1079 DTH Updates Adhyatm bhakthi moving to active on 17th Jan 18 d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
Shaikhere Seeking Help Moving to D2H d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 31
RamBahal71 Seeking Help About moving from airtel Tata Sky HD 11
nambbus DTH Updates FLOWERS TV moving to Active window wef 30th November d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 26
iphifi Complete details for customers moving from Reliance Digital TV to Airtel Digital TV Reliance Digital TV 75
Amit1079 DDF Exclusive Prameya news 7 moving to active(now moved) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Amit1079 DDF Exclusive Navagraha moving to active window(not moved) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 1
Amit1079 Saam moving to active window(not moved) d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 22
manu85 Breaking S News Tamil channel moving to active window d2h (formerly Videocon d2h) 5
S DTH Updates Reporter tv moving to 1977 Dish TV 2