MPEG4 and MPEG2 channels

sutharshan

Reaction score
MPEG4 and MPEG2 channels

eRdTq0Y.jpg

avipersistent said:
All the popular regional channels should remain in MPEG2 to be available for  dishtv SD users.
Yes very correctly said bro.  :tup

MPEG 2 BOXES has been discontinued.. new connections available as Dish + MPEG4 & Dish HD+..onwards,most of the channels will be in MPEG4..
So to get channels like Music India for what payin as a part of ur pack but not gettin on old box as its not MPEG4 supported need to upgrade to Dish HD + Box so that U can get it ..

Dear sutharshan bhai,
I am a retailer of Dishtv in West Bengal I think you are a distributor.....If I want to be a distributor is it a fruitful for me for me??I think you guide me very well please can you help me.....

Rom1moR said:
MPEG 2 BOXES has been discontinued.. new connections available as Dish + MPEG4 & Dish HD+..onwards,most of the channels will be in MPEG4..
So to get channels like Music India for what payin as a part of ur pack but not gettin on old box as its not MPEG4 supported need to upgrade to Dish HD + Box so that U can get it ..

Dishtv should start replacing old mpeg2 boxes with mpeg4 boxes in a phase wise manner on a  nominal charge.Dishtv old SD users are suffering due to this.

avipersistent said:
Dishtv should start replacing old mpeg2 boxes with mpeg4 boxes in a phase wise manner on a  nominal charge.Dishtv old SD users are suffering due to this.
52398d1e0b34de7b83a7cc0c829bb97a.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock