Mr. Nagpal Just shunt Down your DTH its better option

my question is did tatasky having kumbhakaruna sleep ? how many will accept it?

• yes

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • no

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

viswanath

Reaction score
i am the hard core fan of TS but the TS is becoming very waste day by day no channel additions no new TP's no migrations lot of channels are pending in addition no addition of telugu channels from 1 year 6 month only T news got added a biscuit to the dog. from 2 months they are sleeping like a kombakaruna and i asked and called mailed to ceo same rplys so its better to shunt down the TS.

my question is did tatasky having kumbhakaruna sleep ? how many will accept it?

yes or no
[/font]

Better to Shut Down Your Tata Sky STB Permanently

When you are not happy with TataSky than you should Deactivate your TataSky Account.
& move to other DTH.
It will be better. :k

better shutdown your mind :angry

Tata Sky is not sleeping. It is the best dth in the world. Tata (and other dth) are not adding crap channels like Videocon d2h. They add popular channels.

Mr. Vishwanath Just shunt Down your thread its better option

Ts has added the highest hd chs this yr ....and is second on the list in total ch addition this yr after d2h ....ts do miracles ....i will prefer ts not doing any migration n still adding chs by any means than doing migration n other activities n not adding chs ....

Deep.S said:
When you are not happy with TataSky than you should Deactivate your TataSky Account.
& move to other DTH.
It will be better. :k

can TS will gave the amt back of STB i payed r u will pay i need my STB amt back

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock