• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 41
  • Views: Views 6,819
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushil

Contributor
Reaction score
MUMBAI: The Ministry of Information and Broadcasting (MIB) has granted three new television channel licences that include two non-news channels and one news channel. AXN Network India, a subsidiary of Multi Screen Media (MSM), has got licences for two channels, namely AXN HD and SET One in non-news and current affairs category. The name of the news channel whose application was approved has not been provided in the list. With the approval of the three new TV channel licences, the MIB has green-lighted 13 TV channels this year. Prior to this, the MIB had approved 10 TV channel licences in the year, including six non-news and current affairs channels (Fata Fati, Daati Ahsas, Satkar, Hastey Raho, Maha Movie and Green TV), and four news and current affairs channels (NSN News, VIP News earlier Prabhatam HSB, Prabhatam Lifeline, and Satlon News). Information and Broadcasting secretary Bimal Julka had earlier said that applications for 245 TV channels were pending with the ministry for approval. The MIB has so far granted permission to 795 TV channels in the country which include 393 news and current affairs channels and 402 non-news and current affairs channels. The ministry has permitted 668 TV channels to uplink from India and downlink into India, while 34 have been permitted only to uplink from India.

MIB grants 3 new TV channel licences | TelevisionPost.com

I think its a another Hindi GEC Channel from MSM as They are Planing to Launched Another Hindi GEC Channel :sp

so maybe the channel will be like that of star utsav,zee anmol and rishtey type which shows old serials :sp:sp:sp

Sanjeev Chakraborty said:
so maybe the channel will be like that of star utsav,zee anmol and rishtey type which shows old serials :sp:sp:sp

I think it will show new shows...as mentioned previously in one of d news posted in ddf :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock