34j4qyp.jpg

27ya5om.jpg

29w5qix.jpg

o7vhxu.jpg

14c9stx.jpg

4scvaa.jpg

fu5im1.jpg

thanks

ok so there is a toggle between the words 1080i, 5.1 and HD beneath the logo.... just observe carefully... :lol

biswajit.HD said:
ok so there is a toggle between the words 1080i, 5.1 and HD beneath the logo.... just observe carefully... :lol

you are right brother, but i show three different pictures,

another thing i post to show that this channel is now 5.1 audio
but dish tv is not providing 5.1 , it is providing normal audio.

thanks

ya based on careful observation of ur pics im telling you about the toggle... @asif bhai.. still i m yet to have a look at m tunes hd on dish tru hd now... :lol

Also @offtopic : M tunes HD available as FTA HD channel on Thaicom 5 regional beam @78.5 deg E ... i am tuned to Thaicom 5 on C band dish ....
Enjoy FTA M tunes HD on Thaicom 5, Thailand's premier satellite :)

dishtv sound quality is not good as other dth like AIRTEL DIGITAL. And dishtv sound quality is differs everyday, dont know reason may be they are constantly adjusting the quality of sound. Sometime it seems very good with good streo effect in all channels. and the next day it is going back to worst sound quality.

They may remove this channel. Already SUN Direct and Reliance Digital TV had removed it recently. Don't know audio issue is from Dish TV or from boardcaster end.

Regards
dreamdth

dreamdth said:
They may remove this channel. Already SUN Direct and Reliance Digital TV had removed it recently. Don't know audio issue is from Dish TV or from boardcaster end.

Regards
dreamdth

:huh no, its not available on rdtv since launch.
Mtunes hd only on dishtv. And sometimes in d2h .

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock