MTV HD ON DISHTRU HD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaikhere

Reaction score
MTV HD is coming Free to Air on Dish tru HD from Asiasat 5 on Frequency 12522 V 40700 by name as PVOD

note:its not added in STB , it is coming only in Free to air boxes / receivers

Pics removed becoz of Copy Pasted from other forum.

Any chance of adding in dish tru hd in future?

Karthik said:
Any chance of adding in dish tru hd in future?

Donno,but sure dishtv going to be give some tough competition to all dth's in india.

no one notice that he is saying it,s comming from 12522 frequency ,,,,,, which is DVB-S frequency available on every MPEG-2 SD receiver , this frequency is for sd channels of dishtv ....... so that means it,s 100% SD channel not HD .....

Its upscaled version of mtv which is already available in dishtru hd.

Devesh said:
Its upscaled version of mtv which is already available in dishtru hd.
upscaled version they already remove from dishtv.they don't have upscaled version for it.

Shaikhere said:
MTV HD is coming Free to Air on Dish tru HD from Asiasat 5 on Frequency 12522 V 40700 by name as PVOD

note:its not added in STB , it is coming only in Free to air boxes / receivers

very bad dear this photo is copied from other forum, and author's name on is removed and add ur name that realty very bad
mod take note of this dear

anilsk01 said:
very bad dear this photo is copied from other forum, and author's name on is removed and add ur name that realty very bad
mod take note of this dear

using eraser in edit option of photos to keep that portion white and put my name their.macha bad is u r thinking..not my effort.so vaya moodi po mone dinesha...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock