MTV rebrands globally; moves to ‘I am my MTV’

Thakur

Banned
Reaction score
Media conglomerate Viacom’s youth entertainment channel MTV International has assumed a new brand identity globally, by shifting from ‘I want my MTV’ to a new social media strategy, ‘I am my MTV’.

The channel’s #MTVbump initiative will put fans’ social media videos on air between programming with in an effort to open up the brand to young people.

A partnership with B-Reel Creative will enable videos or Vines shared on Instagram and Twitter using the #MTVbump hashtag to be collected, filtered and broadcast on air and across all platforms.

In addition, MTV ‘Art Breaks’ will bring new video art to audiences worldwide, and MTV’s promos will take on a new look and feel.

Experimenting with narrative structures and visual storytelling, they will be shorter, louder and hyper-visua

Read more at: 

http://www.televisionpost.com/television/mtv-rebrands-globally-moves-to-i-am-my-mtv/

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock