MTV Roadies Rising "Winner- Shweta Mehta"

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
After judging comedy TV show “Mazaak Mazaak Mein”, veteran Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh will be back on the small screen as the judge of the new season of stunt-based reality TV show “Roadies”.

Harbhajan will be part of the upcoming season of “Roadies”, titled “Roadies Rising”, along with actress Neha Dhupia.

“Youth are the future of our country and ‘Roadies’ has been the most popular youth show ever. It is not just a show, but a lifestyle. ‘Roadies’ is synonymous with adventure, strength, courage and hard work and this is reason enough for my excitement to be a part of this season of ‘Roadies Rising’,” Harbhajan said in a statement.

Harbhajan Singh to Judge next season of ‘Roadies’

The cricketer, who is married to actress Geeta Basra, is “looking forward to experiencing the pulse of the millennial generation in India”.

“We haven’t started shooting the show and neither has the crew shared any details. I would like to keep it that way. I want it to be a surprise for me,” he added.

Neha will be back as one of the gang leaders of “Roadies Rising”. The actress says the show is the “best personal and professional adventure” that she has had.

“I am thrilled to be back with my fellow gang leaders for a brand new season. Being a woman, I strongly feel that I will be able to encourage all the girls to come forward, live their roadie dream and prove themselves in this incredible on screen battle,” she said.

This popular Cricketer will be the JUDGE on the next season of ‘MTV Roadies’ | Filmymonkey

RE: Harbhajan Singh will be the JUDGE on the next season of MTV Roadies

MTV hd any news.

Roadies Rising: Rannvijay Singha reveal Harbhajan Singh is the trump-card this season

MTV Roadies Rising, the fourteenth season of the adventure reality show MTV Roadies, is on its way. This time the show is to be judged by Rannvijay Singh, Neha Dhupia, Karan Kundra and Prince Narula. However, the new addition to the show is Harbhajan Singh , who was rumoured to have joined the show as a Gang leader. But Rannvijay recently rubbished the rumours saying that the Indian cricketer has been roped in to play the game in his own way. Harbhajan, who is known as a spin-bowler, will throw googlies at the contestants and bring about interesting turns in the journey of Roadies this year.

“Harbhajan Singh is not a judge on the show. He is our googly, as in he will bring twist and turns in our Roadies journey.” On being asked if this is a way to up the TRP’s of the show, Rannvijay said, “Our show does not need any kind of TRP. We are a niche music channel but the kind of viewership we have got over the years is what even GEC channels like Colors, Sony and Star Plus aspire. Roadies is not a show which focuses on TRP, if we would have been like that then we would have started using our hit formulas. Somebody who started watching Roadies since the first season would be around 30 or 40 now. And with its 14th season we know even today’s younger lot has the same interest, which tells us clearly about our increased target audience. People have tattoos with our show’s name so you should know what it’s like.”

A video posted by Rannvijay (@rannvijaysingha
Rannvijay was the winner of Roadies season one and since then, the actor has become the face of this longest running reality show. On being asked about the most difficult thing in about Roadies and it’s never ending seasons, Rannvijay said, “The quality and the fact that every season cannot be similar to what you’ve already seen before. The most difficult thing is to not repeat something that has worked for us before that is why the change in format and in people, task, journey in fact everything.”

A photo posted by Rannvijay (@rannvijaysingh
He agrees that the show has become a step towards instant fame but also says that it depends on from person to person. “It totally depends on the person. The show will make you famous for 6-7 months but what you do out of that fame is your decision. Bani J didn’t win but she has become famous now and so is Prince.”

A photo posted by Rannvijay (@rannvijaysingh
Rannvijay has himself been a part of a lot of reality shows, as a judge and participant. However, he refuses to be on Bigg Boss. “I don’t watch Bigg Boss. I don’t have time for that. Can’t spare my three months for a show like that.”

He revealed he has been called on the show for about six to seven times. “But having said that I will and have lent my support to Bani in many ways. I will ask my fans to vote for her and that’s what friends are for. I personally would never go on Bigg Boss. I have been invited 6-7 times but I don’t have three months to spare.

Roadies Rising: Rannvijay Singha reveals Harbhajan Singh is the trump-card this season | The Indian Express

Harbhajan Singh will be the JUDGE on the next season of MTV Roadies

Starts 26th feb, Sat-Sun 7 pm
a5b40706c628fdbd1de1ac940f737527.jpg

If all goes well we'll get to see this time in HD :eek:hya
but missing Raghu badly

Shubh said:
but missing Raghu badly

Without him i am also not interested to watch. Stopped watching because i didn't like Karan and Prince as judges.

Bapun Raz said:
Without him i am also not interested to watch. Stopped watching because i didn't like Karan and Prince as judges.
Me too have not watched last season but will give it try this time let's see what Bhajji brings in

Nikhil Chinapa is new host of Roadies. Karan Kundra replaced after slapping a contestant

Popular VJ Nikhil Chinapa has replaced Karan Kundra in the upcoming season of Roadies, after a video surfaced online where the TV actor was seen slapping a contestant. Reportedly, Karan got aggressive with two contestants during the auditions of “Roadies Rising” and slapped one of them after he said he had once slapped his sister.

However, according to the sources Nikhil has stepped in the shoes of Karan due to clash in schedule and not because of any other issue. “Nikhil is being roped in to take Karan’s place on ‘Roadies Rising’ due to clash in schedules of the journey shoot and Karan’s other prior commitments,” sources close to the channel told PTI.

“When Karan was on the off-site in Los Angeles with the team, he spoke about having to give the ‘Roadies’ journey a miss this year due to some other engagements that he had to honour,” the source added. Karan was on a vacation with girlfriend Anusha Dandekar in LA, post the shoot of their television show, Love School season 2.

Nikhil Chinapa is new host of Roadies. Karan Kundra replaced after slapping a contestant | The Indian Express

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock